What's new

Seeking Input from Timeless OC Shavers

Not sure where you got this information, but it isn’t correct. My own dual comb is an sb/oc combo. You can also get sb/scalloped and scalloped/oc plates. Here’s a link and screenshot from the Timeless website.

View attachment 1851240
Hey thanks! That’s a new offering perhaps then. I was aware they had them in stainless, but not in titanium. Very helpful to know.

Cheers,

Guido

I hereby swear, if I win the lottery I will buy @Guido75 a .95 OC baseplate. Ti on top of that.

The .95 SCL is nice, and very comfy to use. I said it regularly by now, the inward bent teeth of the Timeless OC design give more efficiency without compromising security.

Depending on how much I might win, @DHowz might also get a .95 OC plate.

I am particularly in love with my .5 Slim OC, though. But that one is indeed special and not everybody's darling.

Instead of me waiting to win the lottery you two might consider the next 10% sale by Timeless. You only need the baseplate as you already have the other parts. And scratch and dent might be worth it to save even more, many razors sold as such seem to be 1a returns without any flaws.
Fingers crossed that you win a sizable lottery soon! I have to take a break on Timeless spending for a little while. I now have FOUR baseplates and am outside the return window except for the .95 SB and the Slim SB, my two favorites. I want to give the .68 OC another spin with a heavier handle than the Ti Crown and see if I can get a better shave with it. Otherwise, it will probably be going to BST soon, along with the .68 SB.

If you do decide to go with a Titanium .68, feel free to send me a message. I will likely be selling one or both plates in the near future.
Oh, I hope this post doesn’t violate any forum rules. If it does, please delete, Mods.

Top Bottom