What's new

October 2022 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Glad you found that towel! I’m interested in the rest of that story.
Actually the dogs think anything in the yard not bolted down is fair game. Last week, I found the remains of a solar powered light, an electrical plug-in from some undiscovered machinery and two seat cushions torn to shreds. The missing towel was discovered in the back of a flower bed. You would assume correctly that the yard and garden areas are not in good shape.

Here are the primary suspects:
PXL_20211223_152811096.jpgPXL_20210107_194902876.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn’t that constitute a PIFfed blade? No money exchanged so…
5. You are encouraged to engage in trades (especially with each other), but don't enter any PIFs.
Besides! I think I would get the better end of the swap, to own THE Famous "LJB"

Or, next year, or the year after that, LJ, @LJBraaten could frame, autograph and include the original wrapper to auction for the Saint Sue Moore fundraiser.

Besides! I think I would get the better end of the swap, to own THE Famous "LJB"

Or, next year, or the year after that, LJ, @LJBraaten could frame, autograph and include the original wrapper to auction for the Saint Sue Moore fundraiser.
No that’s entering a PIF (receiving by happenstance is different) - exchanging is encouraged I believe.

If I were to receive a blade from LJ there is only one thing I would do with it:

1666373774643.jpeg

Last edited:
SOTD #17
- Still In -

DFS result today, ending the week with Veggiebac. Very nice shave today, much more mellow compared to yesterday's situation.
Tabac (v) is really not a bad soap, I've got nothing to offer to its detriment. I prefer the Tallowbac much better.

To me, the comparison is like an Oreo cookie to its sugar free counterpart. Closely similar, but the cream is just off (for me).
  • *Tabac (SOTM)
  • Omega 10049 (Pro49)
  • *Mühle R89
  • *Gillette Minora SS (4)
  • Kiehl’s Astringent
  • Speick Splash
  • No Post-Shave Balm
* SWS
F7A3050D-E866-49E2-B52B-F11CBEFEAEB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 21, 67.7% complete.

Preshave: Hot washcloth
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Brush: Yaqi 24mm synthetic cashmere
Razor: GC.84 SB, Al Handle, Astra SP #5
Bowl: Turkish copper
Post-shave: Nivea 2-in-1 Aftershave

Moved the blade to my .84 Game Changer, for a comfortable DFS.

Here are the primary suspects

Both of those dogs look guilty, but the second one more. You might be dealing with a case of "joint enterprise" here. 🤣

Top Bottom