What's new

B&B LE Group buy 2022 Brown Leaf LE Pipe

I was thinking over the weekend that i ought to share an update with y'all! Here's the pipes as they are now. Every one has been fit with a mouthpiece and the mouthpiece has been roughed in. A few pipes have been shaped. The remaining steps are to get all of the stummels shaped, rusticated, and finished, to refine the mouthpieces, polish, bowl coat, and stamp. We're right on schedule and things are going smoothly. I'll post another update soon!

View attachment 1497648
Woot!

Lots left to do but a huge step forward. Have a great weekend!

20220804_105301.jpg

We're at the stage now where lots of work doesn't look like much (mostly mouthpiece work), so I'll post a photo update when they look tangibly different (probably next Monday). Once we reach that stage we're on the home stretch. Everything is running right on schedule and I expect to ship on the 31st, if not sooner. 👍🏻

Have a great week!

We're at the stage now where lots of work doesn't look like much (mostly mouthpiece work), so I'll post a photo update when they look tangibly different (probably next Monday). Once we reach that stage we're on the home stretch. Everything is running right on schedule and I expect to ship on the 31st, if not sooner. 👍🏻

Have a great week!
Hubba, hubba!

I'm thrilled to announce that your pipes are complete and are already in the mail! Some of you have already discovered a message in your inbox with USPS Tracking information. Please note that a signature is required for delivery.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with you all in making the 2022 B&B BL LE Lovat. I hope that you'll keep me in mind for future pipes of the year! May you all enjoy your new pipes for many years to come. Stay smokey, friends!

Group photos here:

Attachments

• 1 - Fvzinqe.jpg
    1 - Fvzinqe.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Top Bottom