What's new

stirling soap

Not sure about the croap thing but it's definitely the best value soap. There's soaps I get better lathers with or are slicker but not at the outstanding price point of Stirling. I've got 8 Stirling soaps and throughly enjoy every one of them. Their soaps inspired by fragrances are very close to the original scent.

I ordered a tub of BLACK ICE and received it today. It's a licorice type scent and it has menthol on it. Have not used it yet. Smells good. Anyone try the black ice?
One of my favorites. I was hooked the first time I tried a sample. I love a licorice scent and it has just the right amount of menthol for me. Hopefully, it checks all the boxes for you.

Stirling makes a great soap with a scent for just about everyone. Currently I'm enjoying Baker Street soap and splash.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’m toying with the idea of buying a soap puck instead of a tub. I noticed there’s a significant savings. Theoretically if I actually finish a tub I could clean it out and pop in the replacement puck. Anyone do that?

Has anyone tried the Stirling Green? I am curious as to how close they got to the old green bottle polo.
There are a few threads in the Soap section of the forum that can answer this question... Just use the search function for that forum.
I’m toying with the idea of buying a soap puck instead of a tub. I noticed there’s a significant savings. Theoretically if I actually finish a tub I could clean it out and pop in the replacement puck. Anyone do that?
It will work with the larger tub. You may have to smash the edges outward to fill the tub as I believe the puck is a smaller diameter and made to fit in the smaller 4oz tub that they sell.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
is this soap considered a croap? I gotta say, this soap is extremely long lasting at least to me for being a croap. They fill close to 6 oz of soap all the way to the top pf the tub unlike some other artisan shave soap makers and these tubs when you first get them feel pretty heavy. does anyone else think that stirling is an extremely long lasting soap for being a croap? is there really a better deal than stirling in the wet shaving game? close to 6 oz of soap for under 14 bucks is really unheard at least to me.

I think you are spot on correct bmy friend! I got 5.8 ounces of Stirling in the Black Cherry 🍒 variety. Cost me only 19 dollars with shipping included.

proxy.php

IMO, best deal ever for soap this good. Smells delicious, and performance is excellent. 👌 And like you said, you get a lot of it.

I also know what you mean by other artisan soaps. Caties Bubbles for example, 4 ounces only, tub is not filled to the top!

Stirling is awesome 😎

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
There are a few threads in the Soap section of the forum that can answer this question... Just use the search function for that forum.

It will work with the larger tub. You may have to smash the edges outward to fill the tub as I believe the puck is a smaller diameter and made to fit in the smaller 4oz tub that they sell.
Thanks much for pointing this out. I didn’t see that the puck is 4.5 oz compared to 5.8 with the jar.

To me the Stirling soaps have the same consistency as Cella Extra Purissima in the large block form
and loads the same for me too.

I think that style is called Italian Cream soap. I bit harder than a P.A.A. soap for instance
that I consider a croap. ?

I think you are spot on correct bmy friend! I got 5.8 ounces of Stirling in the Black Cherry 🍒 variety. Cost me only 19 dollars with shipping included.

proxy.php

IMO, best deal ever for soap this good. Smells delicious, and performance is excellent. 👌 And like you said, you get a lot of it.

I also know what you mean by other artisan soaps. Caties Bubbles for example, 4 ounces only, tub is not filled to the top!

Stirling is awesome 😎

those soaps are awesome. I got the lemon chill and black cherry glacial shave soaps. Both incredible and both have a cooling kick to them.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I tell you what, Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill is an amazing soap too. I think their Black Cherry has a strong scent still, but the Glacial Lemon Chill provides the cool, you need for summer. I recommend it as well!

proxy.php

Top Bottom