What's new

Arko is King

Do we really have to put ymmv or IMHO after every statement?...

1634954427230.png

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Actually Arko is the shaving soap of kings. It isn't a king itself. Someone should start a thread about these rumors surrounding the scent of Arko. Some allege that is a less than pleasing smell? I never heard such a thing. I wasn't aware that this is an issue for some people.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
So for the past several months or so I have been using Arko pretty much exclusively. This stuff just never fails me. I am in the process of liquidating the rest of my soap and cream collection and going exclusively with Arko. The smell doesn't even seem that strong to me anymore, I just enjoy it.

Best shaves ever! Maybe the cheapest soap as well!

Arko is King!
Same here.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Actually Arko is the shaving soap of kings. It isn't a king itself. Someone should start a thread about these rumors surrounding the scent of Arko. Some allege that is a less than pleasing smell? I never heard such a thing. I wasn't aware that this is an issue for some people.
Oh man..... he's been poked......next he'll be sniffin' Walmart men's rooms....and yellin' at the TV again....eatin' FlufferNutters.

Don't say y'all weren't warned.

If Elon Musk himself likes Arko, do we really need a solid proof to convince anyone that this is the best shaving soap ever made? Or perhaps he can buy the brand and create even more flavors and scents and perhaps one day Arko is going to be send and later on produced on Mars as well as the first and only soap and somewhere in the future the whole galaxy and then the whole universe will use Arko. You just sit and watch!

Top Bottom