What's new

No Timeless SE razor :(

I love my Timeless Ti .68 SB razor and was looking to try my first SE razor. But Timeless doesn't make them 😢
What's the nearest (new) SE razor to the Timeless?

Sorry, probably twig would be better for you

The Artist Club blades might be too harsh for you, even the Kai Pink Mild. The twig uses your plentiful supply of DE blades snapped in half. The One Blade blades are pricey and deliver very few shaves. I use them in a vintage razor. Also, I would stay away from anything that takes GEM blades, they will probably be too rough. But, I guess you could try a Blackland Sabre level 1 🤷‍♂️

The Artist Club blades might be too harsh for you, even the Kai Pink Mild. The twig uses your plentiful supply of DE blades snapped in half. The One Blade blades are pricey and deliver very few shaves. I use them in a vintage razor. Also, I would stay away from anything that takes GEM blades, they will probably be too rough. But, I guess you could try a Blackland Sabre level 1 🤷‍♂️
How does the Sabre compare to the Blackbird?

I expect David will give you a better answer, but it is rated at 4. My vintage GEMS feel like a 6, or level 2, so it should be pretty mild. I read plenty of reviews before deciding it was too mild for me. I also don't like the blades available, but most disagree.

I really like the Razorock Hawk v3. All Stainless Steel, made in Canada and only $69.

Great intro to SE shaving and if you don’t like it, you can sell it on the BST for $50-60.

All of the plates are fairly aggressive though.

Occam´s or OREN Razor it´s another mild but efficient razor that uses AC blades, Stainless steel, adjustable, starts at $49.00... what not to like...

Cheers

How about the Blackland Vector? Has anyone tried it?
It looks super cool!
1626480609521.png

Occam´s or OREN Razor it´s another mild but efficient razor that uses AC blades, Stainless steel, adjustable, starts at $49.00... what not to like...

Cheers
That's too crazy-looking! What's with the handle?! 😅
1626480862854.png

If you buy the Vector you may sell your other razors. It is that good.

er razors. It is that
I already sold all my razors! 😅 I just have the Timeless Ti .68. (Will sell my Tatara soon.)
Question: How does the Vector compare with the Timeless? Does it shave more like the Blackbird? That thing had waaay too much blade feel for me!

Vector is, of course, SOLD OUT :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom