What's new

No Timeless SE razor :(

Just watched several reviews of the Vector on YouTube. So far, only one person (The Lathering With Rui) has had anything negative to say about it...Rui said he found it a "very rough shaver". Of course, YMMV and he may have gotten a bad sample, but it's pretty amazing that, so far, I've only found one naysayer. Actually, Rui told me he hasn't given up on the Vector yet...and he's already had it for several months and gone through a lot of different blades!
Colonial General :a30:

Yes, I actually have that one 🤪
Someone else just told me he sold his Vector for the Colonial General head, which he uses with my favorite (actually, my only lol) handle…the Timeless Crown 👑Wow! That’s quite an endorsement!

Like Shane (and everyone) says…you won’t know until you try!

No rush…Colonial is also SOLD OUT! 😂

Forget it. Kyle at Colonial just told me that they’re switching machine shops so he has no idea when they will produce any more Colonial General heads 🙄

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Colonial Razors The General is a very good razor.

The Blackland Razors Vector is a better razor - on my face, skin and beard.

Just my opinion. :)

Today's shave:
shave 20210725_111835_2.jpg

Vector stainless should be back in late Aug/Sept. Titanium in the next few weeks.
:popc:
Sorry, probably twig would be better for you

Just ordered a Twig, a GEM Featherlight and Colonial General Head while I’m waiting for the Vector. I figured why not. They’re three different platforms anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
If I like the GEM, I may get the Sabre as someone suggested 😉

My GEM is coming with ye olde fashioned blades. Are they any good (assuming that they in decent shape after 50 years 😂)?

Attachments

• DE0A9AEA-3AF3-497B-BC18-F9FA0E13E2D6.jpeg
    DE0A9AEA-3AF3-497B-BC18-F9FA0E13E2D6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
My GEM is coming with ye olde fashioned blades. Are they any good (assuming that they in decent shape after 50 years 😂)?
You joke, but if you have two hours to shave they can produce a perfect, irritation free 8 hour shave. ;)

Don't throw them out though, it's basically kicking puppies :a13:

You joke, but if you have two hours to shave they can produce a perfect, irritation free 8 hour shave. ;)

Don't throw them out though, it's basically kicking puppies :a13:
Well, I'll try anything once. If they don't work, I'll just give them away as a bonus when I sell my next razor :thumbup1:

Top Bottom