What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
What caliber? Never mind, I see now it is a .22LR in the other thread.
Yeppers! Like that it is set up to run in a 700 foot print stock or chassis. The factory unit has an aluminum mini-chassis molded into the "stock". The trigger is good with no take-up, a crisp 2 pound break, and very little over travel but any 700 clone trigger will drop right in if I want to swap to a TriggerTech, Bix and Andy, Jewell, etc.

nikonNUT

Bits are already landing!!!
8F728538-072E-434B-BA60-96FBF4FB6E99.jpeg

nikonNUT

First piece of the build... Ditched the sling studs for a pic rail. What's wrong with sling studs you ask? Not a thing but the B&T adapter incorporates a QD cup so it's a win-win!
31C0C33E-7B6D-44D2-ADB0-71901EC68D01.jpeg

Last edited:

nikonNUT

Shoot @nortac. I just sold a TriggerTech Diamond AR that's been collecting dust (Curved shoe and I am a flat face whore :lol1: )! Shoulda hit you up! I'm sorry...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Shoot @nortac. I just sold a TriggerTech Diamond AR that's been collecting dust (Curved shoe and I am a flat face whore :lol1: )! Shoulda hit you up! I'm sorry...
That's OK, I'm waiting for their AR9 specific model anywho. Something about the hammer geometry, I think.

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

It's just something I came across at Midway .

Oh...guess I should have been more specific. :biggrin1:

Got it to go along with my Red Ryder for stray critters, but I'm rethinking that. It will put a hole all the way through a pop can. It might do some serious damage to small critters at close range instead of just stinging the hell outa their butt.

1625691436881.png

Top Bottom