What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
8CC3880E-7855-4851-A791-CECDC745B244.jpeg
3E9BDDE4-FE39-4F4E-9CAF-618285E3FE85.jpeg

Inexpensive 400 lumen light for my rat/possum/coon killer!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Garlands ? LOL, I know (I think) what you meant. If not .300 BO, I suggest 6.5 Grendel, I luv both of mine!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Now I just have to decide what to build. I’m thinking 300blk but not 100% sure. I still have one more lower coming.
I also got an email from CMP that they received my order for 2 Garands on 03/10. Hopefully I’ll have those in hand in the next 2-3 weeks.
View attachment 1280344

Really good looking lower. Nice finish, love the Spartan helmet. I’ve helped others build rifles over the years, but never got around too it.

I always just figured I would wait until I retired and then build me a .300 and 9mm SBR’s. Same with reloading.

Now, I find myself holding off after wait all these years in order to see what happens with rear stock braces and primers and everything else in between.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Really good looking lower. Nice finish, love the Spartan helmet. I’ve helped others build rifles over the years, but never got around too it.

I always just figured I would wait until I retired and then build me a .300 and 9mm SBR’s. Same with reloading.

Now, I find myself holding off after wait all these years in order to see what happens with rear stock braces and primers and everything else in between.
I think Primers will start showing up again…. Eventually. Looking at the ATF/DOJs drafts for eliminating arm braces they may be able to push that through. Then it’s up to the courts. We may all be turning our AR pistols into SBRs.

Top Bottom