What's new

June & July are High Efficiency Razor Months.....

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Sunday, June 20
High Efficiency SOTD

Razor:
Ti 95 SB
Blade: Wizamet SI (2)
Brush: Omega Silvertip
Soap: Vitos Extra Super Coco
ASL: the Veg
ASB: Nivea balm

Happy Father's Day Gents

20210620_091604[1].jpg

After asking about whether my razors qualify for this thread or not, I did not shaved at all.

This is my first shave since past 18 days or so, and I think this setup does quality for High Efficiency Razor month.

Feather Kamisori
Feather Professional blade
Tabac Original
Simpsons Chubby 3 Best

2 Pass DFS+
2 cuts during the shave

Excellent experience and really glad to be back to shaving.

IMG_20210620_132842.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Happy Father's Day! Charcoal Goods Gen 2 Level 3 SS on a Brass Torpedo. Perma Sharp Gold. Father Knows Beach ECWS set. Haircut & Shave Tuxedo brush. This razor is a beast. But its a super smooth beast. Next to the Gen 1 Level 3, it really does take the most hair off my face. And that is what we are talking about here... High efficiency. I cant see my face being able to take anything more efficient or aggressive than this.

2021-06-20 16.27.25.jpg

June High Efficiency SOTD
SOTD-L-B_2021-06-20.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Croap: LEA Mentholated
Razor: RazoRock Lupo 95 GT Special
Blade: Personna Red (4)
ASL: Licorice and Mint SHOCKER [home brew]

A fine shave. :biggrin:

A different one for me this evening. It felt like I was on automatic, but highly aware at the same time (kinda like being another person watching me shave). For sure I'm not complaining, so I'll just add it to my shaving experiences.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Razor: Henson Al 13 medium
Blade: Astra SP
Cream: Captain's Choice Venture
AS: Lidl Fearless

I have been writing about the Henson on B&B, singing its praises, but I confess that I have not used it in a few weeks. I cannot believe how efficient this razor is, and I wonder every time I use it why I use any other razor. Although regarded as a mild razor, it is very efficient. Gentle blade feel, extremely comfortable. 3 effortless comfortable passes on both face and head left me with BBS with no need for touch ups. Captain's Choice Venture is wonderful. Lidl aftershave is a nice modern scent at a price lower than WalMart. A very nice way to end the day.
IMG_20210620_210927970.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Razor: Henson Al 13 medium
Blade: Astra SP
Cream: Captain's Choice Venture
AS: Lidl Fearless

I have been writing about the Henson on B&B, singing its praises, but I confess that I have not used it in a few weeks. I cannot believe how efficient this razor is, and I wonder every time I use it why I use any other razor. Although regarded as a mild razor, it is very efficient. Gentle blade feel, extremely comfortable. 3 effortless comfortable passes on both face and head left me with BBS with no need for touch ups. Captain's Choice Venture is wonderful. Lidl aftershave is a nice modern scent at a price lower than WalMart. A very nice way to end the day.
View attachment 1284739

Interesting. Not a razor I've tried. Will you buy the Ti-Aggressive?

Happy shaves,

Jim

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I'm wondering why the Blackland Blackbird Open Comb hasn't shown up here as yet

It wasn’t Father’s Day yet…

1624275052674.jpeg

Very smooth and efficient, this wee beastie. One ATG pass and just the tiniest teasing of cleanup and my face was the smoothest it’s ever been without mega levels of irritation (only my upper lip has a small bit of razor burn).

Accompanying toys were a Personna Lab Blue blade, Stirling Naked and Smooth soap, and an Ω10048 brush that’s still being broken in

Interesting. Not a razor I've tried. Will you buy the Ti-Aggressive?
The Ti is much too aggressive in its price to tempt me :) .

As in all things, ymmv. But I find it surprising that my college age boys and my brother did not like the Henson Al at all when they used it. For me, even the mild was natural feeling and love at first use, particularly as a head shaver. In my own limited experience, only "1 out of 4" enjoy the Henson.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
The Ti is much too aggressive in its price to tempt me :) .

As in all things, ymmv. But I find it surprising that my college age boys and my brother did not like the Henson Al at all when they used it. For me, even the mild was natural feeling and love at first use, particularly as a head shaver. In my own limited experience, only "1 out of 4" enjoy the Henson.

I'm just curious. If there were an aluminum (or free) Henson-Aggressive would you use it?

I don't have much sense of these razors and the Ti-Aggressive seems unavailable and not very much discussed.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom