What's new

Luecke2326's True Shave Journal

Good read, shave, and picture Matt!

Good luck on getting the job!
Glad things are settling in with the new addition to the family!

Great read Matt sorry about the nick, good luck on the Job hunt, and being in sales you may even consider opening up your own business

Great read Matt sorry about the nick, good luck on the Job hunt, and being in sales you may even consider opening up your own business

I have often thought about becoming an entrepreneur, I'm watching for the right opportunity. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy with family activities, only had time for one bloody shave this weekend.... The imp took a bite out of me right before church, but I stilled ended up with a DFS+. I really gotta either learn to shave with spike pound razor which I thought I liked or finally blunt(mutilate) these razors.
proxy.php

I also placed an order for a Toney Miller Premium Steerhide with D-Rings.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Miller strop!! :thumbup:
Thanks! I've been wanting one for quite some time but needed more room, I'm glad I thinned out my den so it has a place!
Nice Stuff Matt, and that imp looks very nice, Still need to get me one of those
If it keeps biting me I might have to give it a new home.... Thanks Dave!
Good read Matt, sorry about the bite!
That is a good looking Imp.
Thank you, it was a surprise to find it NOS at a local antique shop for pennies compared to what they go for in auction, I've been really lucky,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my Imp today Matt, thanks.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Good deal, you’ll have to let me know how she Hones up. I had plans to replace the scales, but with the limited space in our home, my workshop seems to continue to shrink. So, I had to let this one go in favor of razors that need less work..... The shame is I really enjoy making things by had. Best wishes with this razor, I hope you like it.

This razor was, I believe the very first straight razor I ever purchased. Bought at an antique mall of sorts in the small town of Salem in Southern Missouri.

DANG it's been a while since I've been in here lol.... Too much has happened to start from the beginning, so I'll just start from today..

It's been a busy few months of acquisitions, here are a few of my most recent.
IMG_6019.jpg
IMG_6054.jpg

1602080487864.png

IMG_6153.jpg

Finally, this is the elephant in the room that needs outed...
Podium Clean.png

Hello Matt, you've found many really fine shaving items the lately, but I consider the doublering razor to be something really extra. Many have tried to find one, but very few have succeeded in their quest. I share your joy, but most of all I consider myself to be the true winner since I've got to know you.
Take care my friend
Arne

Didn’t you just get 600 Henckels Friodur razors in 5/8 through 7/8 with each one better than the last?
I wish they were all Henckels Friodur razors and each one better than the last!!!
IMG_6110.JPG

IMG_5798.jpg

There are a lot of great razors from that lot, I'm slowly working through them. A lot of rusted up worn out razors, but many more that will shave again, once cleaned and honed.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Every blade housed in cream scales in that photo is a Schrödinger’s Friodur to me. But I’m too bad math to be a physicist, so my eyes keep drifting to the framebacks

Top Bottom