What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Rudy will have the prototype done real soon. There is not a deadline yet. that will be established once we have a product. :smile1:

Have a pocket knife with a very old-style Damascus blade and bog oak scales, and they are all but indestructible. Dark black in color, with a tactile feel that's hard to describe - satiny-soft, warm and smooth, but so hard it's un-dentable, and so far impervious to anything dropped-in, spilled-on or carried-with. It feels like wood, with no finish that I can tell, and in very, very bright light has a deep, dark grain running through it, but it's very un-wood-like in durability. It would make an awesome brush handle.
Sounds like a turning tool's worst nightmare! Especially when there's 30 or 40 of them to make ;-)

I'd love to have a D01 2-band again, but I'm just not into wood handles. I still look forward to following this to see how the project goes.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Here they are!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Rudy 2.jpg
rudy.jpg

All three colors will be available. I would like to limit 1 brush per person until Wednesday 6-24. At that time if there are still brushes available you can order another one. You can order any color combo with whichever knot you prefer. The knots and pricing are:

The Red Brush is showing a Shavemac 2-band Silvertip at 46/48 mm. $130.00 shipped in CONUS.
The Blue Brush is showing a Muehle STF Synthetic at 55 mm it comes with the ring. $95.00 shipped CONUS. Only 5.
The Green Brush is showing a Shavemac Finest at 46/48 mm. $95.00 shipped in CONUS.
Rudy will also offer a Shavemac DO1 Two Band at 45/46 mm. $145.00 shipped in CONUS.
The Handle Only is $65.00 shipped CONUS.
Canada and International please contact Rudy for pricing.

Remember pick a handle color, pick a knot.

The brushes will be engraved on the bottom 2020 B&B Group Buy.

Payment must be made directly to Rudy by PayPal at [email protected]. please include your B&B username, your real name and address, your brush color, and you knot type. Please post in this thread as well what you have ordered.

These are going to be fantastic!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom