What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Roasted 2 pounds of Peruvian microlot yesterday and replaced the hopper of Kenyan AA with the Peruvian before going to bed last night.

All I can say is that I am as blown away this morning as I was the first time I tasted it.

Last edited:
27 grams dark roasted Costa Rican Tarrazu, 500 grams filtered water.
DSCI0735.JPG

I roasted 2 pounds out of my stash of Peruvian microlot a few days ago and have been enjoying it immensely. If I could reliably get this coffee I would buy/roast no other. When it is harvested later this year I may try to get a full sack. YES it is that good.

Brewed this morning in the Moccamaster I bought a few days ago.....

proxy.php

This is an amazing thread. So many varied and great ways to make coffee. If I’m not careful, it will draw me into another hobby. And to the topic, Donkin donuts keurig. :scared:

I was very adventurous compared to most of the java junkies on B&B today. Folgers Colombian Dark. Good enough for me. This coffee bean thing has "acquisition disorder" written all over it! Appears I need to branch out and experience some of the treasures many of you have found and enjoy. Carry on.

A whole bunch of Klatch Columbia Coffee for Peace. Three espressos and 3 pour overs throughout the day. 20g per espresso, 15g per pourover.

Top Bottom