What's new

Favourite Youtube Shaver

Who makes your favourite shaving videos on youtube? (and don't pretend you don't..we all do it and it's perfectly natural, it's nothing to be ashamed of, lol)

For me, it has to be Michael Freedburg. I like his delivery, he has a nice sense of humour (the big brush one is very funny) and I trust his advice. In fact, like several B&B members, I view him as one of my shaving guru's. But best of all, I have a very similar beard type, almost identical growth pattern apart from the neck, similar bone structure and even roughly the same size lips. What are the chances of that?

Enjoy your shaves

Wes

Who makes your favourite shaving videos on youtube? (and don't pretend you don't..we all do it and it's perfectly natural, it's nothing to be ashamed of, lol)

For me, it has to be Michael Freedburg. I like his delivery, he has a nice sense of humour (the big brush one is very funny) and I trust his advice. In fact, like several B&B members, I view him as one of my shaving guru's. But best of all, I have a very similar beard type, almost identical growth pattern apart from the neck, similar bone structure and even roughly the same size lips. What are the chances of that?

Enjoy your shaves

Wes
Absolutely Freedberg. HD Shaves looks like an up and comer

Last edited:
Does our very own @Toothpick count?

Darn that is hard, I like several. I've learned alot from each of them.
Kensurfs,
PaulHFilms,
Kevy Shaves,
Geofatboy
Eric from Adventures in wetshaving,
The Stallion,
Michael Freedburg,
Knife to the face,
Rick Nejman from scents suds and steel,
Mike Baker,
Kai Triska,
Steven Davidson

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I guess I am the odd one. I don't watch any of them.
Ditto. The ones I have watched bugged the snot out of me. But as @azwetshaver mentioned, I did enjoy watching Mr @Toothpick whip up some Williams. He did an honest to goodness no nonsense shave video. I didn't know until now he had a channel. I'll go mosey over there!

Top Bottom