What's new

2019 MLB Playoffs

Happy Gleyber Day!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Now was it lousy hitting that got them or great pitching?
Y’all know I am an Astros nut but the Yankees starter was spectacular.
Man it hurts to say that but it’s the truth!

Now was it lousy hitting that got them or great pitching?
Y’all know I am an Astros nut but the Yankees starter was spectacular.
Man it hurts to say that but it’s the truth!

That’s the thing with Tanaka...he’ll be mediocre all season long, but when October rolls around, he has another gear to go to. He was unbelievable last night.

Yankees finally got Verlander out of the game, now it’s a tied game down to the bullpens. I’d like to believe that favors the Yankees, but I’d be lying if I said my stomach wasn’t in knots right now.

If the Yankees lose this series, the decision to take Chad Green out of the game and pitch Adam Ottovino will by why. The Yankees needed to win that game. Now they need to beat Gerrit Cole on Tuesday, or else it’s going to extremely difficult to win the series.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
That was a very good game.
I still have hopes for World Series game 1 in Houston on the 22nd.
My wife and I have already requested annual leave for the 22nd and 23rd.
We have been donating blood and plasma daily to pay for the tickets.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I feel asleep sometime around the 7th inning.... wasnt worried about it. I got up this morning at 5am and watched the rest on the DVR...love that thang.

I watched the game tonight because my wife explained it might be the least stressful game I’ll watch this entire series. I laughed, but then realized she might be right.
I did some photoshop work on this image at lunch today

28F43FE9-998A-4A87-A273-27BB80A18235.jpeg

I’d like to do 3 more this week!

Looks like my dreams of an Astros v Cardinals world series match up will have to wait another year. Whatever has been ailing Dexter Fowler for the last two years is taking its toll on the entire team. You would think Schildt would drop Fowler and his .061 batting average further down the lineup from his current leadoff position.

Looks like my dreams of an Astros v Cardinals world series match up will have to wait another year.
That’s the truth! I was expecting a different game and outcome last night. The head-to-head pitching lineup suggested a close and tension-filled game. Oh well.
3:08pm(CST) it’s on!

The Cards look tired. Too bad. I wanted to see Goldie in the series since he gave so much to the Diamondbacks.

Being a lifelong Cardinals fan, I have seen this before. The youth you count on struggles down the stretch of a long season and the veterans show their age. I am not sure what happens to managers in the post season, but they tend to not make the same sound decisions they made all year (see Dave Roberts of the Dodgers game 5 NLDS). With that being said, the Nats look good up and down the lineup and that pitching rotation, impressive.

Good luck to the Astros.

Top Bottom