What's new

***CLOSED***New York Yankees Tickets! You could win 8 tickets!

full

Please join us for the 6th annual Auction in memory of our dear friend Sue Moore!

Sue Moore touched the lives of many people here at B&B. She was with us from the beginning, helping to build the foundation of this online community. For those unaware, Sue was the owner and soap maker at Saint Charles Shave. Always willing to lend a kind word or offer support, Sue was a good friend to the site. Sue Moore has passed but her presence on B&B remains. In celebration of Sue’s life and her legacy, we hold this auction with the proceeds going directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Your generous donations to date have raised over $100,000 in Sues name. Remember, 100% of the proceeds of these auctions go to FIGHT CANCER & support women suffering with this horrible disease!

In continued celebration of Sue's life and to benefit the good work of The National Breast Cancer Foundation, we are proud to offer 4 Tickets to the New York Yankees Baseball Game which was generously donated by one of our members.

Grab your mitts and 3 friends cause you're going to a Yankees game!

Winner will have their choice of the following dates and games:

Option #1
9/28 - Wednesday Night Game against the Boston Red Sox
Section 227B - Row 10 - Seats 13, 14, 15, 16

Option #2
9/30 - Friday Night Game against the Orioles
Section 227B - Row 8 - Seats 13, 14, 15, 16

*******EDIT UPDATED INFO FROM THE DONOR**********

I am coming out of the woodworks to get this thing some more traction.

Yankees are only two games back in the wild card hunt. These games can be playoff changers!

Tickets retail for over $100/each!

Red Sox tix are selling for $90+/each on StubHub after fees. Total market value of $380.
Orioles tix are selling for $60+/each on Stubhub after fees. Total market value of $240.

If the bidding goes over $300, I'll give you all 8 tickets.

What do you do with the tickets?

1. Go to the game and enjoy the Yankees play for the wild card hunt.

2. If you can't go, it would be a killer gift for any family member or friend. They will owe you one.

3. If you hate the Yankees or have no one to give the tickets to, bid anyways. WHY? Make your donation money back or make a tidy profit by reselling on Stubhub! Don't worry, I won't be offended since all proceeds to go a great cause. You can use those profits to buy more things for the auctions in October. So you are pretty much double dipping.

If you are like me, I love wheeling and dealing. And option 3 would help fund my October auction fund and help a great cause TWICE.

]One last update to this auction. I added the Orioles weekend games. This includes the last game of the regular season.

Winner will have their choice of the following dates and games:[/U]

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3
10/1 - Saturday (time is TBD, most likely an afternoon game) against the Orioles
Section 211 - Row 7 - Seats 9, 10, 11, 12

Options #4 (LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON)
10/2 - Sunday Mid-Afternoon against the Orioles
Section 228 - Row 10 - Seats 19, 20, 21, 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prior offer still stands as well.

If the bidding goes over $300, I'll give you a total of 8 tickets of your choosing from any 4 games.

Red Sox tix are selling for $90+/each on StubHub after fees. Total market value of $380.
Orioles
tix are selling for $50-60+/each on StubHub after fees. Total market value of $240.

2. If you can't go, it would be a killer gift for any family member or friend. They will owe you one.

3. If you hate the Yankees or have no one to give the tickets to, bid anyways. WHY? Make your donation money back or make a tidy profit by reselling on Stubhub! Don't worry, I won't be offended since all proceeds to go a great cause. You can use those profits to buy more things for the auctions in October. So you are pretty much double dipping.

If you are like me, I love wheeling and dealing. And option 3 would help fund my October auction fund and help a great cause TWICE.

The tickets are electronic and can transferred right up to game time to the winner.

Who wants to support the NBCF at a Yankees game!!

A view from the seats:

proxy.php

The Rules:
1. All bids must be placed in this thread.
2. Only bids may be posted in this thread, any post that does not contain a bid will be removed.
3. Once a bid is placed, all subsequent bids must be in the minimum bidding increments of 5.00 Dollars.
4. This auction will end on September 20th at 2000 hours (8:00 pm) EDT
5. We consider all bids made to be in good faith and binding, so do not bid if you can not or do not intend to pay!
6. Your payment will be made HERE. If we do not have payment within 48 hours your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.
7. All decisions made by the B&B team are final.

Now, without further ado, do I have an opening bid ?

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Awesome, Haggises. That's the spirit. Raising your own bid. I think I did that in the 2011 auction

I am coming out of the woodworks to get this thing some more traction.

Yankees are only two games back in the wild card hunt. These games can be playoff changers!

Orioles tix are selling for $60+/each on Stubhub after fees. Total market value of $240.

If the bidding goes over $300, I'll give you all 8 tickets.

If you are like me, I love wheeling and dealing. And option 3 would help fund my October auction fund and help a great cause TWICE. Sorry @
Haggises, I wanna see how high this can get.

One last update to this auction. I added the Orioles weekend games. This includes the last game of the regular season.

Winner will have their choice of the following dates and games:

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3
10/1 - Saturday (time is TBD, most likely an afternoon game) against the Orioles
Section 211 - Row 7 - Seats 9, 10, 11, 12

Options #4 (LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON)
10/2 - Sunday Mid-Afternoon against the Orioles
Section 228 - Row 10 - Seats 19, 20, 21, 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prior offer still stands as well.

If the bidding goes over $300, I'll give you a total of 8 tickets of your choosing from any 4 games.

Orioles
tix are selling for $50-60+/each on StubHub after fees. Total market value of $240.

LET'S GET MORE BIDS.

*MIC DROP*

Current bid stands at
$95

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

3 days left. Ends Sunday at 8pm Eastern time
High bid stands at
$95 Do I hear $100?

captp

And Doak steps up to the plate. He swings And he hits one straight to center field. No one's there to get it. It's a 3 bagger and it looks like he's stealing home.
Current bid is
$100

captp

This really should go to someone north of the Mason Dixon Line. No offense, Doak

Current bid stands at
$105

Top Bottom