What's new

Orange/citrus scented shave soap

Any recommendations for a orange or citrus scented shave soap with good cushion? I use Cremo as my pre-shave for slickness, so I want something that will not clash with it.

A few more...

Stirling Satsuma (also had Glacial version this summer)
A&E L'orange Verte
Declaration Grooming Trismegistus (Terre d'Hermes clone)
Fine Accoutrements L'orange Noir
Stirling Pharaoh's Dreamsicle (Orange creamsicle)

MdC Agrumes is very nice (lemon, grapefruit, bergamot). Second, the Fine rec. It's a cream, but the SJoL Orange/Patchouli is very nice. B&M Latha Limon, if you can find any, which IIRC has some orange in it.

I'm really enjoying Jerry Stark's 'Vegan Orange and Vanilla', but one of the things that I like about it is the low cushion. So it may not work for the OP.

here are a couple...

ians orange geranium zowada musgo glyce pashana castile rubberset 203 november 23 2014.jpg
arko shavemac kai lucky tiger august 26 2019.jpg

Orange is my favourite scent, so here are some that I really enjoyed in no particular order.

Stirling Pharaoh's Creamsicle
Stirling Orange Chill
WSP Citrus Blast
Mike's Natural soaps Orange Cedarwood and Black Pepper
MdC Agrumes

Mike's - Orange, Black Pepper and Cedarwood
Mike's - Lime

Stirling - Orange Chill
Stirling - Lemon Chill

Mystic Waters- Lime

Dr. Jon's - Hydra

I will second the vegan WSP Citrus Blast - nice scent. WSP does not seem to make their Formula T soap in this scent.

I had some Mike’s Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper that I became tired of. So I mixed it with some of Mike’s Vetiver. And, voila, the combination is awesome. Hands down my favorite orange scented soap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa’s Florida Freeze, if you like menthol with your citrus!

I’m also eagerly awaiting a jar of B&M Citrucaya.

I should add that Mike’s is my favorite lime soap. I would describe the scent as being on the gentler side - does not smack you in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More votes for Stirling Satsuma, Pharaoh's Dreamsicle, Black Pepper Lime, Coconut Lime, Lime, Black Cherry.

Adding Fine Italian Citrus to the list.

Top Bottom