What's new

August 2019 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

proxy.php

Ikon SBS, TFS, Grizzly Bay and some Fine. Great shave.

Still in BTW...
Great pic.

I'm still in, too.

This morning I used my usual Sunday soap, Mystic Water Rosslimone (the scent is divine). The razor was my Colonial General on a UFO Titan Fine L handle. I used a Feather Proguard for the first time ever (purchased in July!).
I am beta-testing a new aftershave for Colleen at The Gentlemen's Corner. It was designed for men with sensitive skin. It was my first try with this aftershave. It went on smooth. No scent. No sting at all. I like it so far, but like I said, today was my first try with it.
Anyway, it was a good shave, and I'm still in, so all is well.

Tonight’s shave.

6/8 Ribbon razor. One of my newer blades it takes a great edge and shaves wonderfully.

The dr Harris almond is my least favourite soap. It lathers really well but I don’t like the smell much, it kinda reminds me of wet cardboard.

Simpsons case Brush was bought from the dr Harris store in London on my honeymoon years ago. Lucky enough to have found the best badger version.
AFF47A84-DB28-4DC2-ADA1-640E750F15EE.jpeg

A month away from home and I am starting to miss the rest of my razors, brushes etc. Today, I grabbed a cereal bowl from the kitchen and bowl lathered for the first time in the last five and a half months. It was fun changing the morning routine. I might continue that way for a couple of days.

#7 still in

Was cleaning up and found a couple of my zippos. Always fun to have around and play with. One of my weaknesses was buying these, so easy to find and really cheap.
65AF64F4-A19A-40A8-A1F6-339F14FB5A22.jpeg

Isn't this kind of like going to an AA meeting and telling everybody that you're still sober, but you wanted them to know that there's an awesome new microbrewery that just opened on 5th street?
Lol I feel like this whole forum is like that. Anytime someone talks about a product I’m like I need to try it!

Top Bottom