What's new

Shaving Pottery Reference Thread (Scuttles, Bowls & Mugs) ADD YOUR PIC!!!

I have Robert Beckers scuttle #009 in blue and had him make an accompanying caddy like his #005 to my design. It has 9 holes, with one to hold his brush holder, and two holes 7/8 diameter for my large handled Merkur bulbous barber pole razors.He will gladly accommodate your wishes, and at $16 is a great bargain. Ted
imagejpeg

Sara Bonnyman Moss Scuttle and later bowl - anniversary addition. Two thumbs up

Attachments

• $IMG_4362.jpg
    $IMG_4362.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,100
This is my Dirty Bird Scuttle... I used to have a bowl, but it broke :sad:. Also shown, gifted custom engraved Shavemac, Mercur HD and the one aftershave lotion that my girls say, "daddy, you smell handsome"...

Attachments

• $DSC_3663websm.jpg
    $DSC_3663websm.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,091
....robert becker's scuttles are great, and the prices are very fair.....

.... you can't go wrong with one of his scuttles...

In my limited dealings with SRD, I put them on par with Phil at Bullgoose (which is saying a lot). I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and had it on Saturday morning (would have probably been sooner if it wasn't still the holidays). I had a tracking number within hours of my order.

So, yes, it was in stock.

I wish I had a good experince with them, not wanting to sound like I'm running them down, but by the time I was done with them, I promised myself I would shave from a discarded soup can before I would deal with them again. I'm sure my experince was a isolated case, but I'm kind of pig headed when things go wrong................JR

I read on another thread " a scuttle is like a boat, it will spend most of it's time just sitting in the backyard". And that might be true in a lot of cases, but I use mine most of the time. Now in the heat of summer I don't use it much, but still it is my favorite mug...............JR

Top Bottom