What's new

Latest SOTD

It’s one of the most refreshing shaving creams I know. It has got a citric scent and after you’ve brushed its foam onto your face you’ll get a feeling of being a freshly bearded Santa Claus...

@maj3289,
thank you!

What brush is that Neil? It looks cool! Again, keep em coming!

Thanks again, Chris.

That is a C&E brush with a pewter handle. I assume it is the same as the EJ BBB, except for the handle. If you look closely at the picture, you can see that it is stamped on the bottom "Crabtree & Evelyn" around the circumference and and "Made in Sheffield England" in the center. It's a great brush for creams, but a little floppy for the more difficult soaps (like MWF).

Thanks again, Chris.

That is a C&E brush with a pewter handle. I assume it is the same as the EJ BBB, except for the handle. If you look closely at the picture, you can see that it is stamped on the bottom "Crabtree & Evelyn" around the circumference and and "Made in Sheffield England" in the center. It's a great brush for creams, but a little floppy for the more difficult soaps (like MWF).

Now that you say it, yes you're right the writing is clearly visible. I must be daft :lol:.

I need to go to a C&E sometime... you're not helping me Neil :lol:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Eugen, could you recommend any German shaving products (other than Tabac, Irisch Moos, and the main stream)? I'm in Germany right now and love the selection.

Top Bottom