What's new

The 10 Commandments for Newbies/500 Posts PIF

Alright guys... I've dug through the various areas I store my shaving stuff and it's time to thin the herd. As you can see I had a trip or two to the dollar stores awhile back and don't have a lot of desire to use some of it or have so much I don't need it.

As you can see, however, there are a couple "higher end" items that will be shipping out as well.

Here's how I'm going to divide things up so I'm not shipping 30 different packages.

Newbie Pack #1:
CVS Shave Kit (boar brush, lathering bowl, and shave soap)
15 Derby Blades
Ivy Club AS
Avon ASB
Generic Polo Black EDT
Generic Polo Explorer EDT
Arko Shave Stick
proxy.php

Newbie Pack #2:
15 Derby Blades
Barbasol Pacific Rush AS
Generic Acqua Di Gio EDT
Generic Fundamentals EDT
Arko Shave Stick
proxy.php

Newbie Pack #3:
15 Derby Blades
Arko Shave Stick
Swan Generic Aqua Velva AS
Generic Drakkar Noir EDT
Generic Swiss Army EDT
proxy.php

Intermediate Pack #1:
Tweezerman Badger Brush
20 Derby Blades
Dollar General Generic Brut AS
SIR Irisch Moos AS Decant
C.O. Bigelow Elixer Red ASB
proxy.php

Intermediate Pack #2:
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Osage Rub AS Decant
Barbasol Pacific Rush AS
C.O. Bigelow Elixer Green ASB
SCS Bay Rum with a Twist Decant
proxy.php

Hey, I Haven't Tried That! Pack #1:
C.O. Bigelow Elixer Blue ASB
Osage Rub AS Decant
proxy.php

Hey, I Haven't Tried That! Pack #2:
Osage Rub AS Decant
Royall Vetiver EDT
proxy.php

How to enter:
1. Read my thread "The The 10 Commandments for Newbies". Ok, so you don't HAVE to read the thread. :thumbup1:
2. Reply to this thread stating which package you'd like to get by Friday April 8th, at 8 AM. I will be shipping them out that day.
3. Get a bonus entry if your reply contains a picture of you or one of your children hunting.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Excellent PIF! Good product disbursement!

BTW to all the newbies. Some of these generic fragrances are surprisingly good. I like the Wagner Fundamentals and wear it frequently.

Let's here it for jwcarlson and his PIF! :clap::jump::clap::jump::clap::jump:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Don't count me in (I have been VERY lucky lately), just wanted to say nice PIFs and nice buck.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You went moose hunting with a bow? Wow, brave man... not to mention one very strange looking moose :tongue_sm I've been a city-boy now for 27 years, so my hunting days ended a long time ago :sneaky2:

I'd like to try for the Hey, I Haven't Tried That! Pack #2 part of your most excellent PIF! Your 10 Commandments thread is spot-on too. :thumbup1:

Holy Crap! :w00t:

I would love to be in the running for the Intermediate Pack #2!!!!!

This is an incredibly generous PIF, it's things like this that keep reminding me why this is one of the best places to be, period!

By the by, NICE deer! I am jealous.

Last edited:
Very generous PIF!

Please put me in the running for Newbie Pack #2...or Newbie Pack #1, either one. I would like to try out the generic stuff too, & I could use a decent bowl!

Maybe I'll get lucky one of these times, lol... :blush:

Sorry, I don't have any hunting pics on this pc!

Hey those 10 Commandments were well done!

Thanks for the generous PIF! I'd be interested in Intermediate Pack #1 or Intermediate Pack #2. Thanks for counting me in!

Joe

Please consider me for intermediate pack #2. I have been dying to try the MWF. My brother was supposed to send me some for Christmas, but after a mix up with the company he ended up getting me a few puck of EJ soap... thanks for the PIF!

I'm not going to enter for the pif, but I did want to congratulate you on an extremely generous PIF even by B&B standards. Good show!

Hi there, today is my first day as a member and I must say this is a great site with great members based on what I have seen here. Please count me in for the intermediate pack #1 or the Hey, I haven't tried that pack #2
Cheers
John

Hi there, today is my first day as a member and I must say this is a great site with great members based on what I have seen here. Please count me in for the intermediate pack #1 or the Hey, I haven't tried that pack #2
Cheers
John

John welcome aboard.

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Feel free to go over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Please consider me for any of the newb packs. I have no hunting pics but maybe a some considerartion for some SW firearms and a M1 Garand
proxy.php

proxy.php

Forgot to mention this is going to be a short turnaround. I'm going to keep it open until Thursday and ship everything on Friday.
I've got this Friday off so it works out well this way. :thumbup:

I must confess there was going to be one more portion of this PIF that did not pan out. Not for my lack of trying, however.
Probably would have been in the contributor only section... I bought some 1940s vintage SIR Irisch Moos EDC sometime ago and I was going to decant out 3-4 little samples for folks to try but I simply could not get it to come out of the jug more than a drop at a time. Very disappointing... :(

Here's a couple pictures though just as a tease...
$8.25 back in the day... The outer box:
proxy.php

Inner box:
proxy.php

The Goods:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm pretty upset it didn't pan out. I'd love to be able to share some as I think it's a fairly rare item. It's a big bottle too...

Last edited:
Jacob,

Thanks for the super-generous GAW! Please put me in the "Hey, I Haven't Tried That! Pack #1" category. Oh yeah, damn nice deer!

Top Bottom