What's new

My year long aftershave adventure: Part 1 - "Green" AS

I have not tried Proraso Green yet. It is, and has been, on the short list of AS to try when the budget opens up. How would you describe it? I know it has eucalyptus, and I LOVE eucalyptus.

No worry’s brother I’ll bring you some Prorasso to try ASAP! It is my favorite green aftershave, why do you think I left it at home when we last met up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO Bigelow Balms were so good. I kick myself that I didn't stock up. I had the Black and the "unscented" (which was very herbal actually). Definitely use sparingly! I believe the only balm they currently produce is Bay Rum.

No worry’s brother I’ll bring you some Prorasso to try ASAP! It is my favorite green aftershave, why do you think I left it at home when we last met up :)

Oh my gosh, thank for the Proraso! I see why it is so loved. The face feel is so refreshing. Nice menthol coolness and refreshing eucalyptus with a light manly scent. Proraso is an aftershave that will be appropriate for any occasion, any time of the year. This is one of those aftershaves that could be the one to have if you are the type to only use one aftershave all time. Thank you for the loan, and thank you to all who chimed in with the recommendation!!

Oh my gosh, thank for the Proraso! I see why it is so loved. The face feel is so refreshing. Nice menthol coolness and refreshing eucalyptus with a light manly scent. Proraso is an aftershave that will be appropriate for any occasion, any time of the year. This is one of those aftershaves that could be the one to have if you are the type to only use one aftershave all time. Thank you for the loan, and thank you to all who chimed in with the recommendation!!

Absolutely, I’m glad you like it! It truly is awesome stuff!

Top Bottom