What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: newbie setup (CONUS, between 10 and 300 posts, ends 11/30/2021)

Eben Stone

Staff member
I'm giving away some of my least preferred shaving stuff. It's not that this stuff is bad, I just have other stuff that I enjoy using more. Everything you need to get started except the razor. The hardware and software is used, if that bothers you then please look elsewhere.

About this PIF:

CONUS only as I am paying shipping.

At the time of this posting, you must have already had at least 10 posts, and no more than 300 posts. If you don't satisfy this requirement, and you consider yourself a newbie, then please share a recent post (lets say within the last 60 days) of yours asking for shaving advice, and you must share the link to that post. If you still don't satisfy these requirements then please sit this one out.

I will end it sometime on Nov 30th and the single winner will be chosen randomly (using random.org).

About the gear:
  • Stainless steel double layered shaving bowl (used a few times, like new, very smooth/shiny finish)
  • Vielong brush (used once)
  • 5x Derby Premium blades
  • 5x Shark Super Stainless blades
  • 5x Bic Chrome Platinum blades
and your choice of ONE of the following soaps:
  • Saponificio Varesino Cosmo 4.2 (used, approx 25% remaining, loaded off the puck)
  • Proraso red soap (used once, scouped)
  • Proraso green cream (used, maybe 75% remaining)
  • C.O. Bigelow cream (used, maybe 90% remaining)
Sorry the photo doesn't show the brush very well, I'll post another photo when I get a chance.

If you're in then please indicate by posting with "I'm in", and if you have any questions please ask.

In case its not clear you get only one soap, not all the ones shown.

Good luck...

20211124_211608.jpg
20211124_211636.jpg

Last edited:
I’m in

I’ve been wet shaving for about 2 years and I was a one razor, soap and blade guy. A few months ago I bought a Razorock to upgrade a 6C because I need a more efficient razor. I only use Cremo and Proraso red with Astra SP.

Right now I’m trying new things. Get Arko and Astra SS. I’m looking for better gear and improve my technique. I think my razor technique is Ok now, but I must improve my lather game.

Thanks for the generous PIF.

Top Bottom