What's new

2006 B&B Brush and Razors - Come and Get 'em!

NOTE TO US MEMBERS - Please click on the US Dollar link near the bottom left so that you may be charged the correct price.

UPDATE: I'm not going to have internet access for a few days, sooo...ALL B&B Brush communication needs to go through Nick (username: Nick). This includes any PMs about getting the order links, PMs for confirmation, and any communication regarding problems with orders. Shortly, I will fill my inbox so that you will not even be able to PM me while I'm gone. Hopefully this will inspire people to PM the correct person. :biggrin: Thanks and I apologize for the last minute change.

Yes, my fine fellow B&B'ers, the 2006 B&B Brushes and Razors are ready to order. As soon as I finish this post, I will begin the giant task of PM'ing all of you interested in these wonderful shaving products.

The Brush

We're offering a completely custom B&B brush, with a superb handle in two different materials, and two badger hair options.
  1. Hair: You have your choice of either the fantastic new Edwin Jagger Finest Silvertip or the standard Edwin Jagger Silvertip. Both types of hair are hand tied and the density has been increased a whopping 20%! For additional details, see the reviews listed below.
  2. Handle: You have your choice of Edwin Jaggers gorgeous faux Light Horn or faux Ebony. Both are absolutely beautiful.

For further details on handle size and shape, please see the original brush announcement.

full

full

The Razor

For your shaving enjoyment, a custom branded Edwin Jagger Georgian DE razor.

full

The Reviews

As everyone knows, Joel has put these brushes through the gauntlet. Here are some threads for your reading enjoyment.

B&B Brush Review/Comparo - Silvertip VS Finest Silvertip....
Ebony VS Horn B&B Brush Comparo Pics....
When you absolutely, positively must have the best… (Warning: 60+ Pics)

I will be adding my reviews shortly.

The Price

The brush is $110 shipped to US members.

The brush and razor set is $178 shipped to US members. There is a slight price increase on the set. We originally said the price for the razor would be around $60. That was correct, but I forgot that price did not include shipping. However, it is still less than the normal price of an Edwin Jagger Georgian razor...so we're still getting a great deal.

For those of you who live in the EU, VAT will be added to your order.

Delivery

Some brushes will start to ship next week, but please allow up to four weeks for delivery to include manufacturing time, shipping, and potential customs slowdowns.

Last day to order is February 5th.

I have recently been informed by TESC that this stand will work with the B&B brush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen.... destroy your credit :lol:

Ahhh - I jest. Big round of applause for John for putting this together - John... you da man!

That's an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS #109:001_smile

Thanks John for all the effort and time you spent.....the final result is terrific!

Peter

I just ordered mine up! I used PayPal to pay for it as well. In your PayPal account if you go to "Withdraw Money" There is an option for a virtual debit card. You have a browser plug in to download and a setup to run but then when you get to the check out screen you punch up MC as the payment and then you can have Paypal create a MC account number for the transaction. It was the first time I have used it and it went smooth!

Thanks again to those that made this brush possible!

Charlie

In the famous words of Howard Dean....YEAHHHH!!!!!!

Side note, I am in the middle of ordering and I have a question which shaving brush stand will fit this bad boy? Does the site have a Brush and Razor stand that will accomodate this fine purchase?

AND AGAIN THANK YOU!

How do you place the order to have the lettering turned around so that it reads properly when dispalyed on the brush stand. Or did I miss something and we are not doing that anymore. Also it seems that any of the brush stands that are sold from the English Shaving Co. fit this brush but I want to be sure. Thank you:001_smile :001_smile

Can't wait to order mine. Just wondering if anyone has tested the Razor yet, I would like to get the set, but like to get some info on the razor.

Top Bottom