What's new

Zoom Herf for 2023 BL LE Tinsky Pipe _ Sunday, August 13th @ 5PM CDT

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Greetings to all, if you received one of this years BnB LE pipes, below is the Zoom invitation for the group herf. Hopefully I set this up correctly. We will see this upcoming Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

David Miller is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: 2023 BnB BL LE Pipe Zoom Herf
Time: Aug 13, 2023 5:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
6:00 PM Eastern
4:00 PM Mountain
3:00 PM Pacific

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 853 1870 0862
Passcode: 595573

seabee1999

Good day to all, just wanted to let you know that I’ll be on the Zoom call here in about an hour to host. Trying to ensure all the technical glitches are taken care of before starting. Hopefully this will work 🙏🏻🤞🏻

Evening fellas. In going to be the idiot that misread the time this year, so I'm afraid I'm going to miss it. Got a family event coming up in a bit.

Hopefully I can get on for a little bit, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait one more day to fire this pipe up.

seabee1999

Coming into our last hour. The feed is still open if anyone would like to join.

seabee1999

I’m sorry guys. 2 of the 3 kids start back to school tomorrow and it’s been crazy around here.
No worries Adam. Totally understand. Thank you for taking lead on the LE this year. The sample you provided was most excellent!

I'm sorry I missed it as well....was stuck in the hospital from Friday early morning until Monday afternoon. There's 4 days of my life I won't get back :facep:but I will need to make some careful decisions with health situation before I have to go under the knife again. Not fun at all.

Larry

seabee1999

I'm sorry I missed it as well....was stuck in the hospital from Friday early morning until Monday afternoon. There's 4 days of my life I won't get back :facep:but I will need to make some careful decisions with health situation before I have to go under the knife again. Not fun at all.

Larry
Oh no Larry, sorry to hear about that. Praying you recover and heal up quickly. Hopefully we can do another online herf here shortly.

Oh no Larry, sorry to hear about that. Praying you recover and heal up quickly. Hopefully we can do another online herf here shortly.
It’s not that I need to heal, but rather internal scar tissue from past surgeries is causing an intestinal blockage. I’m stuck in my decision, if I do nothing it can be fatal, if I go for more surgery and they perforate something trying to snip the scar tissue then I will have more scar tissue because they will have to go in and I’m in a worse situation then before. Needless to say I am not rushing into anything and I’m getting 2nd opinions to try and figure this all out.

Larry

seabee1999

It’s not that I need to heal, but rather internal scar tissue from past surgeries is causing an intestinal blockage. I’m stuck in my decision, if I do nothing it can be fatal, if I go for more surgery and they perforate something trying to snip the scar tissue then I will have more scar tissue because they will have to go in and I’m in a worse situation then before. Needless to say I am not rushing into anything and I’m getting 2nd opinions to try and figure this all out.

Larry
Gotcha. Sorry for the predicament you are in. May great wisdom and peace rain on you as you seek a second opinion.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"

Larry
My wife is just recovering from surgery for this very issue, scar tissue caused an obstruction of her small bowel. Her surgery was unavoidable. My prayers for you that your condition is resolved and that you recover quickly. I understand not wanting to rush into anything, but your body may make your decision for you. God bless and protect you!

Top Bottom