What's new

2020 LE Pipe HERF - Saturday August 8 via Zoom

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Great to meet some of you. Great job on the Pipe Kent and Chris. :) Thanks for the hospitality Micah. I enjoyed this a lot.

Cheeseburgers here we come. (Canadian old cheddar rather than processed cheese food)

Mike, your voice reminded me of a popular YouTube guy AvE. He does a lot of engineering and metal milling videos. Maybe it was the Canadian accent :).

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Mike, your voice reminded me of a popular YouTube guy AvE. He does a lot of engineering and metal milling videos. Maybe it was the Canadian accent :).
I would consider Mike a right Skookum Choocher if I ever saw one, though thankfully absent of schmoo. 😁

Alas, I forgot about a wedding we needed to attend. The best laid plans and all that.
Nonetheless, here is a pic of my pipe in action this evening, sporting the less formal stem.
Five year old SG FVF.
proxy.php

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I watch AvE a lot since Kent pointed him out reviewing a Festool track saw. Zero harm in a little creative language I think. I'm 60 and he talks like guys I learned a ton from when I was younger who were 20-30-50 years older than I was.

That being said the 200 doll hairs this 200 pound gorilla paid . . .and this translates to a fair few Canadian Kopecs . . . didn't amount to and arm and a dick. Turned out to be the Cockford Ollie for smokerating some St. James flake. The pipe turned out to be cromulent even skookum. Certainly it was not tea-bag.

During the Zoomfest I was tongtangulated a couple of times and there was a bit of a gust of wind that almost sent my confuser off the bal-cony.

You too can talk like uncle bumblefeck if you use your confuser and get on the gargler.

:devil:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Better late than never, i suppose...

View attachment 1136984
I totally missed it, too. I work Saturdays, but usually join when I get home. I have hurt my shoulder so bad that hydrocodone isn’t helping much. I got home last night and didn’t feel like doing anything. Hope to smoke my sample from @Kentos (McClelland #2020 Matured Cake(2017) ) tonight. Already smoked a few bowls of MacB HH Burley Flake in it- good smoker.

I did get to light up a bowl while I was camping Saturday, just been so busy since I got back that posting kept getting pushed into the background. The pipe smokes so easy and cool, and feels just great in the hand. I've a feeling it's going to be a fav in my rotation, possibly even the go to pipe anytime I'm not sure what one to reach for.

Top Bottom