What's new

B&B LE Pipe Zoom Herf #2 - Monday November 1

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents, with pipes arriving, it's time to get online and fire up the first smoke together. This will be a virtual herf over Zoom like we've done in the past. It is open to everyone: even if you didn't buy an LE pipe you're welcome to drop in and hang out. As with past Zoom herfs I've hosted, this is not an official B&B event. This is just me hosting a herf online like any of us might do in the brick and mortar world at a local pipe shop or cigar lounge. So pull up a chair, grab your computer and your smoking implements, and drop in for a smoke.

This is the second of two herfs I'm organizing for the LE pipe. Feel free to join either or both!

Date: Monday, November 1
Start Time: 6pm Eastern, 5pm Central, 4pm Mountain, 3pm Pacific, noon Hawaii
Duration: 2-ish hours. Longer if folks are hanging out, shorter if no one else is online.

Details below:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 842 3492 5635

Passcode: 342010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,84234925635# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,84234925635# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

833 548 0282 US Toll-free

877 853 5247 US Toll-free

888 788 0099 US Toll-free

833 548 0276 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 842 3492 5635

Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing - https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kJxEjwri

Put me down as a definite maybe.

Absolutely be there for #1, will try to make it for this one just to see John's smiling face.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Unfortunately I have family coming into town from the 30th to the 4th so I won't be able to partake in either of the Herfs.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I just realized I crashed an LE pipe HERF the other day! :lol: I was the only guy without an LE pipe! Oh well, had a great time with you guys, you didn't call me on it. Have fun Monday!

Hirsute

Yep! All are welcome, LE pipe or not. Look forward to seeing some of you guys this afternoon.

Been on the phone with my realtor. I may be getting a new smoking spot. :)

After that I have to call my mother before she goes to bed.

Also fighting the startings of a cold. Smoking doesn't seem like it will help so I will have to miss tonight. Thanks for hosting Micah! I'll get to the PH Curly as soon as this cold clears up.

Hirsute

Been on the phone with my realtor. I may be getting a new smoking spot. :)

After that I have to call my mother before she goes to bed.

Also fighting the startings of a cold. Smoking doesn't seem like it will help so I will have to miss tonight. Thanks for hosting Micah! I'll get to the PH Curly as soon as this cold clears up.
That's great news about a potential new smoking spot! Make sure you have secret compartments or hidden passages for your tobacco cellar. ;-) And good call on taking care of your health. We'll do another Zoom herf soon.

Top Bottom