What's new

Hirsute's Zoom Meet-up #6 - Friday, May 22, 5pm Pacific

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gentlemen,

Let's get together online for a smoke! These have been a lot of fun so we'll keep them rolling. The next meeting will be tomorrow--Friday--May 22 at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific/2pm HI. Come for the whole thing, come for an hour, stop in for 5 minutes to say hi. Everyone is welcome.

Disclaimer: as a reminder, this is not a B&B sponsored event. This is just me inviting you guys into my online room to hang out, like any of us might have a hangout at the local smoking lounge or pipe club. B&B has graciously allowed me to post these invites here, but these aren't B&B events.

Details are below, let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,
Micah

Hirsute is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Hirsute's Zoom Meet Up
Time: May 22, 2020 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 872 5209 1996
Password: 595671
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,87252091996#,,1#,595671# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,87252091996#,,1#,595671# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 872 5209 1996
Password: 595671
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing - https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kVAqUfuKo

Hirsute

How long do these go for out of curiousity? 30 mins? 2 hours? I want to try and join in if i can!

Good question! They're officially scheduled to run 3 hours, but if folks are hanging out we often run over to more like 4 hours.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
My son is having friends over, future son in law is stopping by, and my youngest may have a friend over as well. Doubt I will make it. But if they all go off and entertain themselves... who knows

Hirsute

Shoot guys, we'll miss those of you who can't make it. I'll get another one up for mid-week this coming week to try to catch more of you around.

But, for those of you who can make it, looking forward to it! I wish the work day would go quicker...

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Gentlemen,

Let's get together online for a smoke! These have been a lot of fun so we'll keep them rolling. The next meeting will be tomorrow--Friday--May 22 at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific/2pm HI. Come for the whole thing, come for an hour, stop in for 5 minutes to say hi. Everyone is welcome.

Disclaimer: as a reminder, this is not a B&B sponsored event. This is just me inviting you guys into my online room to hang out, like any of us might have a hangout at the local smoking lounge or pipe club. B&B has graciously allowed me to post these invites here, but these aren't B&B events.

Details are below, let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,
Micah

These "Virtual Herfs" are a lot of fun!

Had outpatient surgery yesterday afternoon so won't be able to attend this time.

Please smoke a cigar, or a pipe, for me and I'll catch you next time. :)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I'm out camping and my connectivity is very poor. I'm gonna try and get on. But if I sound like a robot and look like a mannequin I may have to jump off and hit you guys up on the next one.

Hirsute

Wrapped a little early tonight, but I’ll get one of these up for next week. I’m thinking Wednesday probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom