What's new

Zenith Manchurian Two Band Brush

Well Folks I'm gutted got up this morning left it till 10:30am to shave, as the postman comes around 9:30 to 10:30am well had my shave. Any ways postman came at 11:00 with my new brush a Zenith two band Manchurian, oh why could he not have come earlier beats me... So now have to wait till tomorrow to try this bad boy out.
Resin handle with a 27.5mm Manchurian two band badger knot. Loft is set at 51mm. Effective loft is 42-45mm from glue bump. And one big brush for sure.
On to the unpacking,
20180106_122416.jpg 20180106_120131.jpg 20180106_120154.jpg 20180106_120222.jpg 20180106_120324.jpg 20180106_120339.jpg

Now this is well packaged and looks Fantastic now I cannot wait Oh this is the medium brush now I will post pics tomorrow with it lathered and one when it's bloomed.
Yes every shave den should have at least one of these in there collection.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Looks great. Love that big handle. Just shave again to try it out. If you are still home why not.

Sorry, was too lazy to go back to the original post! Even the post with the picture didn't help! Better finish my coffee before I use my HMC with a very sharp square point.

I really love my Zenith Manchurian... it took me a bit to get use to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, was too lazy to go back to the original post! Even the post with the picture didn't help! Better finish my coffee before I use my HMC with a very sharp square point.

Hope You had your Coffee Bob!! or you will have a nice big grin :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

I really love my Zenith Manchurian... it took me a bit to get use to it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it sure does look nice and it fits in the hand just right hope its nice on the lather to and not a hog it.

Well Todays shave was with the Zenith two band Manchurian, And the result this is a fantastic brush for sure right out the box. It had a very faint smell of the wet dog and I mean faint, I pre soaked then did a 20 second load on the brush with Razo-Rock xXx soap.
Now over the last 3 months I have face lathered so why bowl lather this time nope straight to the face and lathered up, Wow this brush sure feels nice has a good backbone so had my normal 3 pass shave with a straight.
And each lather up produced the same great lather, no having to re load the brush and still tons of later left. I'm sure I could have had 10 good shaves out of this one load up. Yes it shed hair but only 1 strand of hair came out
Right onto the pictures.

20180107_073639.jpg That's what was Left after 3 pass shave.
20180107_073555.jpg 20180107_073717.jpg Now to wash up my gear and dry it off ready for the photo's

20180107_071311.jpg20180107_071416.jpg This is one fantastic Brush and it will be in my rotation for sure, and I Lent the brush on the soap so you can see how much it has bloomed.

So yes I hold my view every shave den should have one of these for sure, I'm well happy seeing this is my first Manchurian knot. I use Silvertip or Boar and now Manchurian, and lots more to come another Rabbit hole to fall into and thanks for reading

Regards Ian

Oh forgot to add it has no wet dog smell at all great result.

Beautiful brush ! I'm sure you'll be enjoying it -- there's something quite special with a quality Manchurian knot.
I'm about a half dozen shaves into my new Elite Razor Manchurian, and loving it more and more each time I use it.

Adam1.jpg

Beautiful brush ! I'm sure you'll be enjoying it -- there's something quite special with a quality Manchurian knot.
I'm about a half dozen shaves into my new Elite Razor Manchurian, and loving it more and more each time I use it.

View attachment 850588

Oh yes the more this gets used the better it feels, overall I'm well Impressed and the backbone Wow and it feels as it has more than a boar.

Top Bottom