What's new

Yumazing!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I've wanted a Yuma for a while, just need to order it. I think it was @Cal that showed his polished one and made it even more tempting.
+1, I have not seen Cal use his Yuma lately. He bought a RR super slant and has been testing that razor lately and seems to enjoy that one also.

Y403S-5_2021-06-02.jpg

My YUMA GT rocks! :punk:

Had to post on yet another fantastic shave from the amazing Yuma. This was my third with an Asco Red and each has been more fantastic than the last. The little Turk has dethroned my Lord L5 as the best DE in my den. Yumazing!

That Yuma must be AMAZING!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
:laugh: Gotta test razors (for science) Ron. But in its price range the Yuma simply CAN'T BE BEAT, a great razor! :yesnod:
I have some Yaqi Zamac razors that shave very well and bought those on a live sale and those razor heads are well made and shave just as good as my high end razors and at bargain prices shipped. Won also 2 free razors in their live raffle.
I was looking for a Yuma razor a while back and not to many retailers sell them on line.
Some of those inexpensive razors shave very good I have found over the years and I enjoy taking them for a day shave once in a while to just enjoy a challenge or mild shave!
Some are aggressive, mid range and of course mild ranges. Shaving can be very inexpensive if a person knows where to look and purchase!

Top Bottom