What's new

Youre opinion please

also to the OP you need to take people on here's opinion with a grain of salt

there is currently a thread about cowboy boots and somebody complaining because somebody isnt selling any straw/panama hats in there collection:tongue_sm

I think some members here like to take fashion risks in a different direction :lol:

Yea cowboy boots are the worse thing to happen to fashion since fedoras.........yea fedoras

The guy in the BB ad looks like he just mugged Queen Elizabeth and stole her coat, then had to wade through a culvert to escape.

The look kinda reminds me of everybody's favorite band from Birmingham:

The guy in the BB ad looks like he just mugged Queen Elizabeth and stole her coat, then had to wade through a culvert to escape.

The look kinda reminds me of everybody's favorite band from Birmingham:

dam was hoping no one would make the dixie midnight runner connection

I think you have to be within a few paces of water or actually on a boat to dress like that. In my younger days, those were the kind of guys that got stuff thrown at them or their books knocked out of their hands.

proxy.php

Me last summer as seen on The Sartorialist and featured on weardrobe.com

geek chic much? yes I do

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I don't know why everyone is so crippled by political correctness. Let's call a spade a spade. The guy in the picture looks gay. Whatever you think of gay people is your own problem.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I didn't realize we were on page two already when I made my last post. Now there appears to be more gay pictures in this thread. I was referring to the one posted by Jim.

I don't know why everyone is so crippled by political correctness. Let's call a spade a spade. The guy in the picture looks gay. Whatever you think of gay people is your own problem.

to me he doesnt look gay... he looks poorly dressed

if the 2 are interchangeable to you then ok

Top Bottom