What's new

Your Splash With the Best Post-Shave Feel

Stirling. Krampert's. Captain's Choice. Speick. PAA. Crown Shaving Tonic. Reef Point. Chiseled Face. Mickey Lee. Not sure of the order, but those.

Speick
Skin Bracer
Captains Choice (Bay Rum or Sandlewood)

Also, does anyone use talcum powder much? I have a small old bottle of Old Spice talc and it gives a wonderfully soft face and keeps the "shine" of balms and tonics down to a minimum.

I have been using Thayers Witch Hazel 'Rose Petal' only as my aftershave splash straight after my shave and nothing else to apply or any other aftershave splash or balm product, because the Rose water will make your skin bloom like magic and I love it :thumbup: and the bloom on my face last a long time throughout the whole day.

Last edited:
Jade_East_2.jpg

Swiss Pitralon (only one I've tried so far)
Le Pere Lucien Splash
Myrson Metisol, Aqua Balsamica
Lucky Tiger

For my face, it's Chatillon Lux. A bit tacky on the face for a few minutes after applying, but boy howdy is it nice stuff. A close second is Wm Neumann. A close third is Black Ship. Next is PAA. All four feel healthier on my face than the pure alcohol splashes like Clubman, Aqua Velva, Skin Bracer, Fine, Pitralon, Tabac, etc.

Stirling
Mickey lee
Skin bracer
Lucky tiger face tonic
But I have 3 aftershaves along with ten samples coming from PAA and if their anything as far as their soaps make my face feel post shave. It'll be great

Not sure where you are getting your ingredients but eBay and amazon have them each for about 10 bucks which is where I get the 30 dollar estimate. I would still like to pair it with a good bay rum soap possibly B&M since I know I like the performance. It is still a lot for me to drop at once plus shipping. I live on a fixed income, disability.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Good Bay Rum soap=Stirling's. Pair it with any Bay Rum aftershave. I use it with Captain's Co9T.

I love the classics like AV, Clubman, Floid, Skin Bracer etc. They are all great. One of the more modern artisans that gives that same great feel for me is Chiseled Face. Their soaps and AS splashes are excellent.

Off the top of my head these four are my current favorite.
Razorock XXX
Cella After Shave
Speick
Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood

My top choices for awesome post shave feel are: Musgo Real Classic, B&M Cool, Speick, Proraso Green, and AV. Musgo is the most moisturizing splash I've ever encountered, but I do enjoy the menthol kick of some of the others.

Top Bottom