What's new

Your Splash With the Best Post-Shave Feel

For me it's Aqua Velva. Always there to pep me up with menthol, and glycerin to make me silky smooth. Perfect all year round. Brut made a fast comeback as well. I remembered Brut's feel completely wrong from my kiddo days.
I'm with ya on the brut thing. I grabbed a bottle one day and figured why not and I'm hooked on it now. After some lucky tiger vanishing cream brut is just awesome.

For face feel only, post dry down, scent omitted from my vote, absolutely the best I've used is The Holy Black gunpowder spice tonic.
The scent is absolutely fantastic. If anyone is a "old spice" person or likes a vintage spice smell it's my opinion that you'll love this on your first application.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I mean the bay rum of course.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bootlegger's Bay Rum is a mix of three individual, very inexpensive aftershaves. A huge 15 oz bottle of Masters can be had for $8. A 12 oz bottle of Pinaud Virgin Island can be had for about the same price. And a 12 oz bottle of Superior 70 can be had for only $3.

Mathmatically speaking, that would be 40 ounces (1 whole Liter or lifetime supply? ) of one of the best Bay rums for the very low price of only $19 not including shipping. A 3.5 oz bottle of Aqua Velva is almost 5 bucks?

Think about it. A whole Liter of delicious Bay Rum.... MMmmmm. :)

Bootlegger's Bay Rum is a mix of three individual, very inexpensive aftershaves. A huge 15 oz bottle of Masters can be had for $8. A 12 oz bottle of Pinaud Virgin Island can be had for about the same price. And a 12 oz bottle of Superior 70 can be had for only $3.

Mathmatically speaking, that would be 40 ounces (1 whole Liter or lifetime supply? ) of one of the best Bay rums for the very low price of only $19 not including shipping. A 3.5 oz bottle of Aqua Velva is almost 5 bucks?

Is that the recipe? Equal amounts of PVIBR and Superior with a little extra on the Masters.

Not sure where you are getting your ingredients but eBay and amazon have them each for about 10 bucks which is where I get the 30 dollar estimate. I would still like to pair it with a good bay rum soap possibly B&M since I know I like the performance. It is still a lot for me to drop at once plus shipping. I live on a fixed income, disability.

Today's aftershave was good. Rod from Stirling sent me a bag of menthol crysyals to add to one of his aftershaves I got as a gift, there was a bunch left over so I added it to a bunch of my aftershaves. Aqua Velva with added menthol is perfect. As is the proraso Red I used this morning. I just want to keep putting aftershave on to get that menthol blast again and again.

strop

Now half as wise
Since the OP specified feel, I can't believe that no one has mentioned Lucido. One of the best for feel.

Top Bottom