What's new

Your favorite Case knife?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Curious as to your favorite case pocket knife pattern.

$case.JPG

I am not a collector, but I own several.

My two favorites are the mini copperhead and the Barlow.

Last edited:
D

dwLost

Full sized Trapper. Have one in antique bone (my carry), stag and mother of pearl. Got interested in the Trapper when I was on a bear hunt in 99. The guide carried this Trapper and a Norton stone and I watched him skin and quarter 5 bears that 2 weeks. I became a believer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Staff member
I carry a Baby Butter bean every day, mainly because of the small size. A Canoe is pretty much a larger version, and is very nice as well.

Most of the time I carry a mini copperhead. The other two I like a lot are the small pen and Eisenhower.

A lot of the smaller/middle-sized models appeal to me: Pen, Eisenhower, Stockman, Baby Butterbean and Peanut etc because they take virtually no space and perform well above their weight.

Sod Buster and Sod Buster Jr. I carry the Sod Buster with me to steak houses just in case the places knifes are not up to snuff. I also use it in the kitchen or camping as a camp kitchen knife. It is also a good yard work knife.

I've carried this Peanut for years. It's perfect to carry in everything from athletic shorts to suit pants. I'm never without it. I've owned a Toothpick as well, but actually broke the thin blade. I had a Russlock for over a decade but forgot about it one time when traveling and I'm sure it's in the pocket of a TSA Agent at DFW Airport now. All are great knives. I've got a tactical Benchmade folder that doesn't get as much carry as my Case Peanut. It's a great little gentleman's folder.

$Peanut.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I found this one years ago, and it has been sitting in a drawer since. The large blade had a broken point, but I have fixed that. Now to sharpen it.

Attachments

• $case.jpg
    $case.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 142
  • $point.jpg
    $point.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 141
  • $new_point.jpg
    $new_point.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 142
Top Bottom