What's new

Your favorite Case knife?

This is my only Case knife.
Its about 9" long. I think its a butchers knife.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I only have one (uh, 3?) Case knife.... The X-Changer. I keep it in my hunting pack and it is a fine tool for all field-dressing chores.
proxy.php

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I bought a 6254 red jigged bone trapper in 1967 and carried it in my right front pocket for a full career with the state until I retired in 1989. I retired it with blades 2/3 the width of original. I replaced it with full sized Copperlock 51549L with stag handles which is no longer available.

Good job, Brian. What scales are those?

Some kind of plastic called Delrin. It's the Case SparXX line. I wanted something other than bone and I like the contrast with the red shield. The size of this one is perfect for pocket carry for times I don't want a knife clipped to my pocket.

I only have one, a medium Stockman in amber bone with CV blades. It works well for me, holds a great edge, and is easy to sharpen. I'm never without it.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Old thread revived...and a good one. I carry a mini stockman; light, easy to carry, and does everything I need a knife to do. I have a bunch of other styles/brands from the '40s, '50s, and '60s that were handed down from family, and Boker and Schrade automatics, but this is the one that is my EDC. I use the different blades for different tasks.

IMG_0002.JPG

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Have the Case "KaBar." It gets used more than the real KaBars. Easy to sharpen and I don't care what happens to it.

AA

Sod Buster and Sod Buster Jr. I carry the Sod Buster with me to steak houses just in case the places knifes are not up to snuff. I also use it in the kitchen or camping as a camp kitchen knife. It is also a good yard work knife.
I have several of each, black and white handles. I also have a old set of Case Chefs knives, 4 sizes, perfectly balanced.

I don't have any right now, I gave mine as gifts. My favorite was my mini copperhead (I think that's what it was, had a little wharncliff blade) but it went to this kid I know. His family is going through some stuff and I thought it might perk up his day.

I would like one or two in the collection again though. Beautiful knives.

Top Bottom