What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

Only have vespers and Seville. Only ones worth buying for now in terms of scent.

I didn't really care for leviathan or the reserve line

A full measure of a man, O, delight are alright but there are other scents I'm more interested in.

Had cologne Russe and sold it. It's a nice scent though.

Le Grande chypre smells way too citrusy but it is definitely of higher quality.

Rest are hard to sample or obtain.

Seville is probably the one i love the most. The oakmoss in the back end is what makes me keep going back to it. My tub in excelsior has a few more shaves left but it's pretty close to 3017 then i'll be ordering a new tub in the new softheart base probably over the winter.

I also love Fern in the Reserve base. Classic barbasol/fougere scent. Hard to believe Fern doesn't get more love.

My favourite B&M soap scent is

proxy.php

proxy.php

The full measure of man is the most funkiest soap ever and I love it.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
42 has been in my top 3 since it came in the Glissant base. Yeah that's a long time. But Passiflora is quickly approaching that status now. Love it. So many great soaps and scents. Leviathan, Fougere Gothique, FMOM, Seville, LGC... the list goes on and on.

I've tried a bunch of new soaps since my last post here. I think Leviathan is my #1 at this point. I'm not quite sure what #2 would be- either Seville or 42- they are close contenders.

Leviathan was my gateway into B&M
Other top contenders for me are Seville, LGC, Nordost, Vespers, LaVanille

I like 42 and Fougere Angelique as well

Top Bottom