What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

B&M Vespers is absolutely terrific for the holidays! It’s coming out for the first time tonight and will see good use the next 45-60 days.

B&M Vespers is absolutely terrific for the holidays! It’s coming out for the first time tonight and will see good use the next 45-60 days.
East Egg is #1 for me, closely followed by:

Vespers
Nocturne
Promises
Diamond
LGC
Terror
Hallows (which I don't use as much as I'd like as my wife hates it)
Behold The Whatsis
Roam
You guys may have made my day. I just ordered a sample of vespers. With the complexity of scents these days, it was a shot in the dark.

This definitely added some confidence. [emoji846]

I have 2 now

LGC

and

Vespers

vespers is completely awesome. my sniffer catches zero cranberry. balsam/fir is the dominate note of this soap. just what I was hoping for. the mouse de saxe is there but peeks out barely hiding in the background.

camo

In spite of so many brilliant fragrances to choose from, I still tend to favor the classics:
  1. Beaudelaire
  2. Cheshire
  3. Seville
  4. Le Grand Chypre
  5. Cologne Russe

Wow.. I’m out of the loop on new scents as I’m in the annual sabbatical but Dickens sounds amazing! Please share your thoughts once the verdict is in.
I've ordered the Dickens revisited soap and AS. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow night and we're leaving tomorrow morning, alas, I won't be in possession of it until Sunday and I'm dying to give it a try!

I've ordered the Dickens revisited soap and AS. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow night and we're leaving tomorrow morning, alas, I won't be in possession of it until Sunday and I'm dying to give it a try!
Gave this a try this morning! Enjoyed it thus far but need to give it a try when I have some more to study the smell and work on the lather.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Gave this a try this morning! Enjoyed it thus far but need to give it a try when I have some more to study the smell and work on the lather.

DR came today. Interesting! Cherry for sure, cookies maybe. Almost pineapple.

Samples of Lyssa and Gothiqe. Lyssa made me smile, medical zombie vibe for sure. Fougere Gothiqe is amazing! Powerful and complex. Ashes, fire, brimstone! Must try.

AA

My favorite is Leviathan for sure. Some other favorites, in no particular order, are:
Beaudelaire
Cool
Fern
Lavanille
Le Grande Chypre
Adagio
Vespers
Taiga

I was always on the fence about Leviathan. Not one of my faves. Then, somebody described the scent as an old person's breath after they drink coffee. Now, it's all I smell. :lol: I wouldn't mind trading my complete set to somebody else for something different. :D

Top Bottom