What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

Beaudelaire is my favorite scent, not just B&M favorite.

This thread is amazing and quite a compliment to Will that so many of his creations are appreciated on a "favorite scent " level for his brand.

I've only ever tried Seville, but it is now officially my favourite scent of ANY soap, of any brand.
Must be the bergamot.

Now I'm curious about Cheshire and Cologne Russe.

Cheshire is your next scent, its so bergamoty. My Fav and I have tried almost all of their scents.

Here's a ranking of the ones I have tried so far

1. Lavanille
2. Seville
2. Bay rum (tied with seville)
3. Grand chypre
4. 42

Seville is the only one I own at the moment, the rest have come as samples, but I'll probably snag a bay rum or lavanille on the bst if I see them. I havent found any of them to be unpleasant per se, but I'm not quite in love with any of them either. Their scents are quite weak too, but I don't mind since they perform so well. I'd like to try leviathan and nocturne next.

Here's a ranking of the ones I have tried so far

1. Lavanille
2. Seville
2. Bay rum (tied with seville)
3. Grand chypre
4. 42

Seville is the only one I own at the moment, the rest have come as samples, but I'll probably snag a bay rum or lavanille on the bst if I see them. I havent found any of them to be unpleasant per se, but I'm not quite in love with any of them either. Their scents are quite weak too, but I don't mind since they perform so well. I'd like to try leviathan and nocturne next.
My experience with full tubs of Lavanille and Le Grand Chypre is that the scents are anything but weak. You may like the full tub experience with them.

My tub of Seville in the new Excelsior base arrived last week and I've had a chance to give it a try.

It's outstanding. Insanely slick too! Love the scent.

This is my new favorite soap base. Can't wait for other Excelsior offerings.

Favorite Barrister & Mann scents. V.3.0, 6-11-2019

in no particular order

1. Fougere Aromatique/Imperiale
2. Promises
3. Diamond
4. Reserve Spice
5. Cologne Russe
6. Beaudalaire
7. Reserve Classic
8. Lavanille
9. Behold the Whatsis
10. Fougere Gothique

Favorite Barrister & Mann scents. V.4.0, 11-20-2019

1. Behold the Whatsis!
2. Promises
3. Reserve Classic
4. Beaudalaire
5. Vespers
6. Fougere Angelique
7. Fougere Gothique
8. Fougere Imperiale
9. Roam
10. Lavanille

East Egg is #1 for me, closely followed by:

Vespers
Nocturne
Promises
Diamond
LGC
Terror
Hallows (which I don't use as much as I'd like as my wife hates it)
Behold The Whatsis
Roam

Top Bottom