What's new

You know you're spending too much time on the B&B site when...

You know you're spending too much time on B&B when you start looking at, let alone responding to, threads like these...:biggrin:

Oh, and when you type your favourite smilies faster than you can open their page...:blush:

You start posting threads in the Clown House.

Jeff in Boston

:lol::lol::lol:

there are other web sites? :blink:

Winner!

Oh, and when you type your favourite smilies faster than you can open their page...:blush:

I'm not to that point yet. :w00t:

When you have trouble talking to the guys at work because telling most of your stories would first involve explaining how you serve as Minister of Internal Security & Foreign Affairs to a Czar (who is lactose intolerant) of a place called the Cheddar Curtain. :blushing:

When you have trouble talking to the guys at work because telling most of your stories would first involve explaining how you serve as Minister of Internal Security & Foreign Affairs to a Czar (who is lactose intolerant) of a place called the Cheddar Curtain. :blushing:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When somebody asks how you are doing you reply you are doing great because UPS brought the TOBS that your SWMBO order from WCS this morning resulting in a BBS.

When you have trouble talking to the guys at work because telling most of your stories would first involve explaining how you serve as Minister of Internal Security & Foreign Affairs to a Czar (who is lactose intolerant) of a place called the Cheddar Curtain.

I am a frequent visitor and contributor to B&B and I don't know what that means! :blink:

Top Bottom