What's new

You Can Only Have Two Razors

As of today, I would pick my Fatboy (with Custom blade gaps) and my 2013 R41. I still need to try the Shavecraft Tech and an ATT H1. I'm guessing one or both of those would probably overtake the R41.

Not even a close one. Blackland Blackbird, and ATT S2. Course I could maybe get caught keistering a Pre War Tech if it came down to it. They're tiny, right?

My 1958 Gillette Fatboy and my Maggard Razors MR5 handle with the Maggard Razors v3 head. The Fatboy because it was the first razor I ever found in the wild and cleaned up (you never forget your first razor), and the MR5 because I love how it fits in my hand. It is the perfect handle on my opinion.

my first would be my 1969 long handled Super adjustable. i'm torn on the second, either my long comb New or my Sheraton.

Kind of enamored with these two at the moment...

1) ATT S2
2) 1970 P2 Super Adjustable 'Black Beauty' Long Handle

Ask me again in a month I could tell you something different.

Feather AC
ER 1914 or a Schick C2 or a Superspeed or a Slim or a Single Ring or a 1912 or a Gbar or a W2 Aristocrat..
Whichever is out on the shelf is my second razor. Right? :innocent: :whistling:

This is pretty easy for me right now.

1) RFB NEW
2) Hybrid Tech

As long as I get to keep all my razor handles, I could be perfectly happy with just these two razors for ever.

Futur with lacquered Gold coat, Braun 7 Series Electric.
but that's not ever gonna happen so don't try and make me give up my other friends - I'll bury them in PVC under my vegetable garden and only seek them out when it's safe and I have a very good overwatch.

good grief that HONE looks pretty...

Well it depends on what the punishment is. That's kind of important. I'd go with progress and....slim I think.

Castilla open comb roller guard.
Castilla open comb roller guard.
(Without a spare I'd be worried.)

Fortunately this April Fools prank is not reality and we can have multiple razors forevermore. Just dipped my toe into the sea of SE razors today.

Top Bottom