What's new

Yintal adjustable aliexpress razor

proxy.php

I just ordered this razor for a special price under 20€(around 22 usd).
Has anyone any opinion about this razor?
I read in the comments of the buyer that there is a problem when inserting the blade on the low settings.You have to open and close the butterfly mechanism to work.Is there any way to fix this if this happened to you?

I will write my opinion as soon as it arrives in my house.

Because shipping would bring the decent Gillette Slim to more than double the price of what he's paying for this one.
Plus every razor shaves differently.
I used a ussr Gillette slim clone and the shave was so so.
This might be better or worse.I will see.
I also used a Gillette superspeed blue and while the shave was good,some blades seemed duller than I was used to.

Guys I will write my marks about this razor.

Why would you want that?
That's almost the price of a decent Gillette Slim

I'd love a Slim Adjustable, but $20 doesn't even cover the shipping of most Ebay listings I see. Plus, buying used is more intimidating than buying new, especially for us newbies that don't know how to tell if a razor is in decent condition.

I like my cheap Chinese razors, and I'm interested in hearing about this one, but I do agree that it's on the expensive side. It basically costs as much as my 3 Chinese razors (QShave, Baili, Weishi) combined.

Well finally I got this razor a month ago.
I used it with growth of two days and two weeks.
I have used it with various blades that I like.

The razor to fully open the butterfly needs to be placed in max settings.
You can place the blade even in the lowest settings but it does not seem so easy on first sight.

It is quite heavy but lighter than a merkur futur for example.
It is long just like the original Gillette slim and the Soviet clone which I also happen to have.
FYI I do not like the original slim adjustable and that's why I do not have this razor anymore.This is just my personal preference.

This razor curves the blade and the angle is a little different.
As you can see the letters are of good quality.
The mechanism works just fine.
The razor can be easily clogged and when I used it with two weeks growth.
I could unclog the razor however I used too much water and time.I am not sure if deserves all this time to unclog it.
There were beard even in the mechanism and I used wet battonettes to fully clean the razor.

The razor is quite mild and people with hard beard might be disappointed.In the max settings looks like an Edwin Jagger DE89.

My overall experience is the following.
We are talking for a mild razor.
It is not the cheapest but with discount coupons you can get e great deal.
It is not a razor for everyone but I kinda like how it shaves.
It is effective without being aggressive.
You have to find the proper angle.
The shave was ok but I do not know if I can suggest this razor to someone else.
I still prefer my Merkur 33c or my Bakelite slant.
If you love Gillette slim you might love this razor.
It's not the same but it's not different if that makes sense.

Attachments

• IMG_20190603_165105.jpg
    IMG_20190603_165105.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49

The razor to fully open the butterfly needs to be placed in max settings.
You can place the blade even in the lowest settings but it does not seem so easy on first sight.

It is quite heavy but lighter than a merkur futur for example.
It is long just like the original Gillette slim and the Soviet clone which I also happen to have.
FYI I do not like the original slim adjustable and that's why I do not have this razor anymore.This is just my personal preference.

This razor curves the blade and the angle is a little different.
As you can see the letters are of good quality.
The mechanism works just fine.
The razor can be easily clogged and when I used it with two weeks growth.
I could unclog the razor however I used too much water and time.I am not sure if deserves all this time to unclog it.
There were beard even in the mechanism and I used wet battonettes to fully clean the razor.

The razor is quite mild and people with hard beard might be disappointed.In the max settings looks like an Edwin Jagger DE89.

My overall experience is the following.
We are talking for a mild razor.
It is not the cheapest but with discount coupons you can get e great deal.
It is not a razor for everyone but I kinda like how it shaves.
It is effective without being aggressive.
You have to find the proper angle.
The shave was ok but I do not know if I can suggest this razor to someone else.
I still prefer my Merkur 33c or my Bakelite slant.
If you love Gillette slim you might love this razor.
It's not the same but it's not different if that makes sense.
I don't think any razors other than open combs work well with two weeks growth. That would clog a lawn mower.

I don't think any razors other than open combs work well with two weeks growth. That would clog a lawn mower.
Well you are right.But I have the ®Merkur Futur and with two week beard it can be cleaned easily.
This razor is difficult on the cleaning.

I picked up the Yintal adjustable in a bronze finish (looks very nice). It was an amazing razor on the lower settings, but past 4 it became very bitey. I rarely nick myself, but got three just during one pass at setting 5.

That looks just like the Weishi adjustable to me. Ive never had the Yintal but I did buy the Weishi adjustable when it first came out and mine had serious blade alignment issues.

Yikes! I could never use any of my DE's to shave with two weeks of growth! I would have serious clogging issues just with one week! The razor looks nice though. It looks fairly well built.

Top Bottom