What's new

Yes, I'm indecisive

Which one should I pick?

• Truefitt & Hill

• Art Of Shaving

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Surely the title should have been: "Me? Indecisive? No, no, I don't think so. OK, maybe, yes. No. Kind of."

Paul

P.S. Sorta.

I used to be indecisive....but now I'm not so sure.

Seriously though I would only pay that kind of money for a wash bag if it came with Katherine Heigl & a years supply of Corona.

Unless you want to spend a bunch of money on a dopp kit, there are cheaper alternatives that will be just as nice and work just as well.

Wilson's leather has a nice kit on for $30, and there are lots of other options that I think are nicer for this price.

I have several dopp kits - the one I use the most is a soft-sided zip top with a compartment underneath - its got a big main compartment with a couple of internal side pockets. It provides good protection without being bulky and compresses nicely to fit snugly into my luggage. Oh yeah, its a no-name I picked up for about $15 on sale at a local drug store (its leather to boot!).

When I travel carry-on, I can fit my entire shave kit into a regulation baggie - I use samples and put products into small travel pots.

So, if you want to spend a lot on a fancy dopp kit, go ahead, but any decent dopp kit will do the trick and even an inexpensive one will last ages unless abused.

Top Bottom