What's new

Yay, it's WILLY'S WEDNESDAY.

I have 5 tucks that came with my Pearl Flexi OC. I haven't tried them because of my typical trend of sticking to blades that I like. And I've heard mixed reviews about the Willy's blades.
But considering that a thread was created and I read some positives, I'll give them a try!

I got excited but it turns out they only ship in India - Shipping Policy – Glow Shines - https://glowshines.com/shipping-policy/

I tried the cart, which confirmed this :-(
Oh. I'll check with the owner and see what they say.

On a side note, I am using the 50 Willy's blades bundled with the Pearl Flexi black edition.

These new blades seem pretty rough and dull. I am a bit surprised. To check of it was a problem with the razor, I used it on settings 1, 2 and 3 to rule out any alignment issues. I just found the shaves lacking.

So far I am not impressed with these new batch of blades. I'll try a different razor to validate.

So far these news are barely one and done.

Oh. I'll check with the owner and see what they say.

On a side note, I am using the 50 Willy's blades bundled with the Pearl Flexi black edition.

These new blades seem pretty rough and dull. I am a bit surprised. To check of it was a problem with the razor, I used it on settings 1, 2 and 3 to rule out any alignment issues. I just found the shaves lacking.

So far I am not impressed with these new batch of blades. I'll try a different razor to validate.

So far these news are barely one and done.
I guess if I can't get them easily, hearing this kind of thing helps! Although on balance I am usually happier knowing there are more good blades in the world, even if they're inaccessible to me...

After posting my gloom review of a few blades from the last tuck, I took out a new blade from a different tuck which came with the Pearl Flexi Black edition.

I used thr Razorock Super Slant OC 2++ on 3 days of growth.

The shave was very smooth and amazing. 2 passes and a touch up passes did a good job of giving an excellent BBS shave.

The blade performed well. Was the first tuck terrible or was the razor blade combo not so good ?

I'll look up the old tuck and use it in a different razor to see how it fares.

Great weekend folks !
20230915_181849.jpg

Top Bottom