What's new

Yates ALL brass components 10% off till Friday 2/24!!!!

ALL the brass components are 10% off with code Brass10. Not listed under individual components but you have to go through the BYOR configuration menu to select them. Only problem is they cost $50 now where they used to be $32 or $34 (for individual base plates) so now even after the 10% discount they are now $45. So not really a deal at all.

I was looking originally for the short and stubby brass handle that they no longer make, so that’s out, but I’d like brass M, H and EH open comb baseplate but not at a $11-$13 increase and then telling me that’s a sale. Seems shady.

Last edited:
I'm somewhat tempted to order an H plate for the brass head I'd ordered and since received but I remember just how long that took and that business with not doing the tacky "logo on top cap" thing costing more and I'm not too sure I wanna bother

I'm somewhat tempted to order an H plate for the brass head I'd ordered and since received but I remember just how long that took and that business with not doing the tacky "logo on top cap" thing costing more and I'm not too sure I wanna bother
Yeah an extra $10 for NO logo. Less work for them and charging customers more $$$$. No thank you.

Devil's Advocate here.... Costs of everything are up, raw materials especially, as a manufacturer I struggle with this daily. Balancing my costs against price increases to the customer.

Top Bottom