What's new

Yaqi Ferrari 26mm Synthetic For £7 Inclusive, Factory Second. Anyone Bought A Yaqi Factory Second?

I just picked up a Yaqi Ferrari synthetic 26mm from the Yaqi AE store.

It said there was a slight fault on the handle, but at that price, it would seem a no-brainer.

Has anyone picked up a Yaqi factory second from the same source? Any thoughts?

This will be my first synthetic. Yaqi seem to be well respected for their brushes. Does anyone have this model?

I've bought two: Sagrada Familia, and Moka Express, both synthetics. I could find absolutely no flaws with the Sagrada Familia. On the Moka Express, I could see what looks like a dried drip on the handle. Day to day, is hard to notice.

I noticed that Yaqi has a "defective" badger Sagrada Familia on sale. For this one, the brush doesn't look like other Sagrada Familias on Yaqi's store front - the brush is a different color. Yet, the listing says there's a flaw to the handle.

I suspect that "defective handle" is a catch all for actual handle flaws as well as other decisions from the norm.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I had a black Ferrari brush from Yaqi last year, I had a hard time finding the flaw and the only thing I saw was a slight white mark where the black and red parts of the handle joined but it was barely noticeable

The "defect handle" label is like an entire category. They don't specify exactly what the defect may be. It might be something hardly visible if you are lucky, but I don't think you'll know until you receive it.

Top Bottom