What's new

Spyderco Factory Seconds Sale

The annual Spyderco Factory Outlet (SFO) Seconds Sale will be held Saturday, November 18, from 9am to 5pm at the SFO in Golden, Colorado, USA Earth. This sale is open to the public, rain or shine. Lines can be around the building and it may take hours to get in the door. They do restock the inventory all day long, so there's no telling what you'll find there at any hour of the day.

There are typically thousands of factory second, gently used, (returns or demo models?,) and new knives, hatchets, and sharpening accessories on sale. The new products are usually over-runs or clearance models. All items are inspected for safety, are fully functional and most "defects" are purely cosmetic. Many times I haven't been able to find anything that would make a knife a factory second. Prices are typically half to two-thirds off of the MSRP. Items are priced to include tax, so with simple math it's easy to see how much of a hit your budget will take.

This sale is an in-person sale only; there will be no sales over the Internet. There are a few times during the year where Flash sales and Black Friday sales are held on the Internet, though. Spyderco has been more active over social media lately so if you can't make it to Golden, watch for those sales.

So if you're in Colorado here's your chance to pick up, hold, and examine the Spyderco knives of your dreams. (They do have plenty of free band-aids at the sale, in case the knife of your dreams gives you a Spyderbite.) ;)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I got a few Spyderco from smoking pipes .com eariler this year when they had a ….Father’s Day sale??
Some type of sale anyway. They were 40-60% off. Something crazy like that. I got 12 knives from them, Spyderco, Kershaw, and Case. Spyderco is a decent knife. But I’ve carried the Benchmade Bugout dang near all year.

IMG_3072.jpeg

Top Bottom