What's new

Wunderbar slant or ATT S1

I have ATT S2 and very happy with it. It is great for my sensitive skin I do have S1 plate as well but didn't try it
I would recommend lighter weight handle

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I have both, though my ATT is Open Combed S2 (try to get that from RazoRock) on an Atlas handle. The Wunderbar is perhaps slightly more aggressive in my experience, the ATT Seemingly the same slight edge in smoothness. I prefer the ATT, in addition to the open comb, which is generally my preference, it is superior in visible & tactile build quality, albeit at a slightly higher price. I note that RR has come around and now offers different handle styles, as ATT already was doing.

So if forced, my choice would be the American Made ATT ..

I have both, though my ATT is Open Combed S2 (try to get that from RazoRock) on an Atlas handle. The Wunderbar is perhaps slightly more aggressive in my experience, the ATT Seemingly the same slight edge in smoothness. I prefer the ATT, in addition to the open comb, which is generally my preference, it is superior in visible & tactile build quality, albeit at a slightly higher price. I note that RR has come around and now offers different handle styles, as ATT already was doing.

So if forced, my choice would be the American Made ATT ..
+1
Also you can try it for 30 days and send it back for full refund if it is not what you want
But I will admit that I just ordered Game Changer .68 which I had to get with the handle I don't really need

Top Bottom