What's new

Looking for options to purchase a Razorock Wunderbar in the UK

HI guys, hope this is the right place to post this apologies if not. Many years ago I had a Wunderbar slant. I thought it too bitey at the time, but now my whole technique has changed and I'd like to try it again. At the moment I use a Rex Konsul which I love, but I find I have to loosen the blade off quite a lot to give it more exposure otherwise it doesn't give me as close a shave as I'd like. I am using the Konsul on setting 6 bTW.
I've found Razorock still sells the Wunderbar but they don't seem to ship to the UK. Does anyone know another way of getting one? I'm fine getting just the head if I need to.

Thanks.

Ed.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I thought Italian barber did ship to the UK. The only thing is the shipping and tax costs are pretty high. I had a quick Google search and couldn't find any of the UK vendors with it in stock. Good luck on your hunt, and please let us know if you have any success

Apparently they did, but no longer. they've suggested sosomewhere in the UK that doesn't have them in stock but ccan probably order them for me, so I shall check that out. Apparently there is now a super slant which replaced the wonderbar but not sure how good it is, I hear mixed things.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Apparently they did, but no longer. they've suggested sosomewhere in the UK that doesn't have them in stock but ccan probably order them for me, so I shall check that out. Apparently there is now a super slant which replaced the wonderbar but not sure how good it is, I hear mixed things.
Do a search on here there's a long thread about the Super Slant. It will give you plenty information. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Do a search on here there's a long thread about the Super Slant. It will give you plenty information. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
You are more helpful than I my friend! I have yet to try the Wunderbar or the SuperSlant.... Looks like I need to do some looking at eye candy!

Superslant l3++ OC ordered from goodfellas EU and on the way. They don't have the Wunderbar but this looks fun plus you can get different base plates so eventually I should find one that doesn't chew my face off :)

Top Bottom