What's new

World cup football/soccer.

Congratulations to Argentina. I think they were deserving winners today, but amazing commitment and courage from both teams. Win or lose they can all be proud of being in that match. Two goals and a legacy affirming world cup winner’s medal for Messi, and a world cup final hat-trick for Mbappe - very fitting.

More tears from Ronaldo, I suppose, but by now few people will remember him except for the rather brilliant bronze bust that captured his essence so perfectly. From a footballing standpoint we talk about Messi and Mbappe now.

6BA257F4-C899-4B5B-B1F1-B35D2B923F82.jpeg

View attachment 1574151
This is what is happening here in Argentina now. Complete 😊 happiness
Did they just build that obelisk after the match? That’s what it looks like they are doing. Or they just stole one from Egypt and carried it home.

Anyway, they deserve to be happy and they should enjoy every minute. Must have been very stressful viewing from the 80th minute onwards, but it was all worth it in the end.

Did they just build that obelisk after the match? That’s what it looks like they are doing. Or they just stole one from Egypt and carried it home.

Anyway, they deserve to be happy and they should enjoy every minute. Must have been very stressful viewing from the 80th minute onwards, but it was all worth it in the end.
Interesting story about the obelisk. It was built in the decade of 1930 by the german Siemens company.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Some of the best entertainment watching TV I have had in years. Sports are just different than watching a good movie.
Close game to end the finals with a shoot out!
Ron:
1-jpg.899177
...greatest match I've every seen on a pitch...Congrats Messi & Crew (but it was close...had me 'off my seat') ,
and Argentina!
proxy.php

🇦🇷 "You can overcome anything, if and only if you love something enough". Lionel [The Magic] Messi

Top Bottom