What's new

Wolfman WR2 1.15 SB vs 1.15 OC

Hello there,

Hope you’re all very well.
I‘ve read many posts about the WR2 head and the insignificant difference between the OC and the SB.
They appear to be VERY different for me. The more I use the SB, the more I find the OC to be a lot more efficient and easier to shave with.
Weird enough, I end up with red spots and micro nicks only when I shave with the SB. I suppose because, in my efforts to find the same efficiency, I unconsciously apply more pressure.
Being aware of that, I’ve tried to be as gentle as possible, unfortunately it didn’t quite work. I either finished the 3 passes with a lot of touch-ups, or again, ended up with red spots and nicks. I’m not giving up, just wondering if the SB should be used at a different angle than the OC. Or maybe load it with a sharper blade..

Take care and stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I wield my WR2 1.25 SB with a very steep angle (like 20-25 degrees handle from face) and sharp blades. The shaves are consistently sublime in quality.

I wield my WR2 1.25 SB with a very steep angle (like 20-25 degrees handle from face) and sharp blades. The shaves are consistently sublime in quality.

Followed your advice tonight, with a Feather blade. It worked out very well. I still need to kill some old habits to get to the sublime level though. I’ll definitely keep this angle, thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Followed your advice tonight, with a Feather blade. It worked out very well. I still need to kill some old habits to get to the sublime level though. I’ll definitely keep this angle, thanks for the tip!

Great to hear that! Thanks for the update, my friend.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :a29:

Top Bottom